Charlotte Tilbury Stars In Your Eyes Eyshadow Palette

by Charlotte Tilbury

A palette with four mood-enhancing eye looks to inspire love, power, happiness, and confidence. Highlighted Ingredients: - Real Diamond Powder: Infuses shades with a jewel-like light and clarity, creates a luminosity and natural-looking glow. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Just like the bestselling, award-winning Instant Eye Palette, Charlotte Tilbury's Stars-in-your-Eyes palette comes in a wonderfully-ornate, night-crimson, glitter-infused, filigreed case that opens to unveil an astral array of her magical, mood-inspiring eye looks that can be built up for a dramatic eye look, or layered lightly for a happy daytime look. This Set Contains:- 12 x Eyeshadows

These shades look beautiful but is it worth the money? How is the color pay off? If you tried this how did it work for you?
Is there a transition shade
Is this worth the price tag?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Stars In Your Eyes Eyshadow Palette!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,434 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the 12 pan, Charlotte Tilbury stars in your eyes eyeshadow palette. Limited edition, retailed for $75.00. The palette is broken up into four “looks”. This is one palette from CT that I really enjoyed. The mattes are pigmented, nice formula, and blends easily. A few of the shimmers were more on the sheer side when applied dry. Not nearly as rich in pigment as advertised. Very little fallout, most shades lasted 8 hours without a primer.
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
OMG I am in love with this eyeshadow palette by Charlotte Tilbury. I would love to purchase her newest version that just came out, but for now I am making with this. It also makes the perfect gift because I have yet to meet anyone who does not fall in love with every single Charlotte Tilbury product.💖 This palette is especially nice as well because it offers the chance to create many different looks with just one pellete.
Krystal R.
Charlotte Tilbury Stars In Your Eyes Eyshadow Palette uploaded by Krystal R.
LOVE this palette. Great for everyday easy makeup looks. You can follow the color schemes she has broken up in the palette or you can do your own thing. It’s a beautiful palette!
Brandy D.
Elkin, NC
This was my first CT purchase and I’ve been a fan ever since! This is also the first eye shadow palette I’ve hit pan on. It’s pretty packaging and her shadows are very flattering. It’s super easy to use and blend so that even novice makeup users like me can create pretty eye looks very easily.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
1,512 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I am already in love with the brand Charlotte Tilbury but this just took my love to the next level. This palette can be used for daily looks or evening looks. Blends beautifully with zero fallout.
Jackie V.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
one of my favorite palettes love allll the colors and consistency a little pricey but the colors are all unique
Melissa S.
Park Falls, WI
Charlotte Tilbury is a favorite brand of mine, and the products are always high quality. This eye shadow palette I'd perfect for everyday looks or for more sultry night time looks. Formula blends in so amazingly, and the shades are gorgeous. Overall great palette, highly recommend.
Jordyn W.
The dreamiest palette! I love that these colors are preset for such a dreamy color palette!
Samantha W.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This hands down is my favorite palette of all time. Every trio is flattering and no colors perform poorly or leave anything to be wanted. It’s the creamiest formula I’ve come across and this palette turned me on to Charlotte tilbury! I would buy again.
Reba J.
Zirconia, NC
I bought this Eyeshadow palette when it first came out and IAM so glad I did since it's been sold out I absolutely love the shades it was one of the best purchases I've ever made i love how you can create multiple looks with this palette and how all of the colors look good with each other