BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesCharlotte Tilbury
Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette

Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette

by Charlotte Tilbury

4 hypnotic eye glow looks in a magical LIMITED EDITION palette!

Is this worth the high price tag?
´Hola! Cuánto dura su pigmentación?
Is that second last shade light blue or silver?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette!
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,590 reviews
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Stephanie W.
This sparks ⚡️ so much joy! It literally feels me with love! Each color more gorgeous then the next! A truly perfect pallet! Great for the holidays and cold season! I love this brand! First time trying this one! Would buy a thousand times! A must! Definitely recommend! #beauty Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Savannah G.
This is such a pretty palette! The shimmers are honestly so pretty in person. Perfect for day to night looks, the quality is definitely there. Highly recommend!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,275 reviews
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Charlotte Tilbury Starry eyes to hypnotize palette and it retails for $75.00. This is a limited edition item. The palette is divided into four trios, with each designed to provide a complete eye look. Each eyeshadow is quite small, weighing at 0.63 g for a total of 7.5 g for all 12 shades. The formula on this is so much better than the quads. It is pigmented, doesn't sheer out when blended. Most of the shades are shimmers or metallics so they are just dripping with color. The texture is super buttery and there is minimal fall-out. There are a few mattes in the mix as well and they are generally very smooth and non-chalky.
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Terry W.
#Starry Eye #Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow is one of the best #eyeshadow #palettes l have ever owned. The colors are light and #beautiful on my pale skin. I love the #mirror this comes with. The #packaging is #beautiful. I highly recommend this #gorgeous palette. This is #great for any skin tone. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
I know this is not the newest CT palette but I just got it and I'm completely obsessed with this amazing and unique palette. This palette consists of 12 shades for 4 different looks. I love that CT separated the shades and made it so much easier and quicker to complete a look in just minutes. The shades are named "Happy glow", "love glow", "dream glow" and "seduce glow". Normally I wouldn't know how to use the blue shades but this is so fool proof even I can do it! The quality of the shadows are amazing as can be expected for a $75 palette. They apply and blend so smoothly and like a dream. $75 is not cheap for a palette but it's a great deal if you compare them to her quads! And they're the same great quality. I'm so so so happy with this purchase and will be reaching for this a lot for this holiday season!!! Oh, and the packaging is just stunning! Unlike her traditional brown and rose gold cover, this palette is in a stunning blue case with silver sparkles all over the lid and the CT symbol in the middle. The is a large mirror inside as well. Charlotte Tilbury did an amazing job with this palette! The pictures really don't do this justice. You have to see it in person for yourself! I think it's discontinued/sold out at most places but you can still purchase it straight from the Charlotte tilbury website! Charlotte Tilbury
Jessie C.
Brea, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessie C.
This is my most expensive palette and my sister got this for me for Christmas. I’ve only just used this now since we’ve been inside for the past year and wow, this palette is no joke. I genuinely get the price tag that this brand has. The eyeshadow is so buttery and the shimmery shade just go on so seamlessly. It lasted for 8+ hours with a good primer and setting spray. It blended so well. I used the section Dream Glow and the olivey green shade came out so beautiful. I can’t wait to play with the other shades as well as other CT palettes!
Ewa B.
1,086 reviews
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ewa B.
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette It’s a good palette with very nice variety of shades and textures. Imo it’s the most versatile palette from CT ever released. You have a little bit of golds, pinks, greens and smoky shades. They are blendable, buildable and long lasting. Packaging is stunning. But the price point is quite high - I wish it was a little bit cheaper.
Deirdre D.
Redondo Beach, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Deirdre D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This has been one of my go-to palettes for years, for its gorgeous neutrals! After years of avoiding the silvery blue, I tried it this weekend and absolutely loved.
Heather  S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Heather  S.
I love the shimmers and mattes both in this palette!! The mattes are so smooth as well and it blends out amazing and as I’m going through my stuff I realized I Forgot to review it. Worth the splurge in my opinion. I also love how this gives you a few color story’s!
Steph  H.
Des Moines, IA
Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Steph  H.
🌸I picked this up over the weekend & just used it today! I have to say how in love with the product and colors in this pallet! Compared to others this is the best in my opinion! Im in love and would rebuy! Recommend! Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...