BeautySkinCharlotte Tilbury
Science-powered Magic Cream Light & Serum Kit - Skincare Kit

Charlotte Tilbury Science-powered Magic Cream Light & Serum Kit - Skincare Kit

by Charlotte Tilbury

A SCIENCE-POWERED skincare kit including my NEW! lightweight miracle moisturiser & GROUND-BREAKING, hydrating face serum!

dooes this actually work? i have pretty bad acne and i want to try to get my skin on track and i have heard good things about this.
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Science-powered Magic Cream Light & Serum Kit - Skincare Kit!
Tracey D.
Charlotte Tilbury Science-powered Magic Cream Light & Serum Kit - Skincare Kit uploaded by Tracey D.
I love almost all of Charlotte Tilbury’s skincare and cosmetic line. The Magic Cream Light and Magic Serum are no exception. I like the Magic Cream Light because it contains SPF and does not leave my face greasy feeling like the original Magic Cream. The Magic Serum Crystal Elixir applies smooth and dries to a glass like consistency with moisture. Both have the fragrance of rose, which I could do without, but it dissipates quickly once it dries. These products leave your face hydrated, smooth, and ready for beautiful makeup.[product:charlotte-tilbury-science-powered-magic-cream-light-&-serum-kit-skincare-kit]
Jennifer S.
Northbrook, IL
Love love love!!! The smell is amazing! This duo used religiously tightens up your face while moisturizing at the same time! I bought the travel sizes to be sure it was going to be a CT winner, and after 7 days ordered the full size. My skin has never looked so clear, firm and supple. Yay Charlotte! Oh-and when I get into bed after applying, my husband always says-“that smells so nice!”