BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil by Charlotte Tilbury is a revolutionary, no-nonsense waterproof liquid eye pencil that has the silky smooth glide of a liquid liner and the soft, sooty, pigment-rich result of a kohl. It melts onto your skin for an easy line that blends, then sets and stays in place for 14 hours. Its formula contains crushed pearl powder, known to stimulate collagen production, and instantly hydrates the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid and making it easy to achieve an impeccable, highly pigmented line. How to use: Start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid, as close to the lash line as you can. Continue to draw a thin line outward until you get two-thirds toward the outer corner. Lift and cheat your eye shape by extending the line upwards and outwards, creating the illusion of an almond-shaped eye. When you get to the outer corner, make sure to look into the mirror to correct any mistakes. The formula sets after 30 seconds, so be sure to work quickly. Color(s): bedroom black. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Rock 'n' Kohl' Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil. Style Number: 849324 1.

Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil
  • "This eyeliner is EVERYTHING! I'm fair skinned with brown hair. I don't typically like brown eyeliners because they are too light. This is the perfect shade of brown. It gives you that eyeliner look you want, but not as intense as the black. It also doesn't budge. I used to always have eyeliner transfer from my waterline to my lower lash line. Not anymore with this!" in 9 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is EVERYTHING! I'm fair skinned with brown hair. I don't typically like brown eyeliners because they are too light. This is the perfect shade of brown. It gives you that eyeliner look you want, but not as intense as the black. It also doesn't budge. I used to always have eyeliner transfer from my waterline to my lower lash line. Not anymore with this!" in 5 reviews
Becca S.
Review for: Barbarella Brown more...
I think the color is really beautiful, I love using it when I do a Smokey eye look. I love that it’s very easy to apply and creamy. What I don’t like about it is that it does smudge after wearing it throughout the day.
Dana H.
Review for: Barbarella Brown, Bedroom Black more...
I have these in black and brown and find them so easy to use. I don’t use them every day but I love the look of them when I am going all glam. The formula is so intriguing as it is a pencil but glides on like a liquid. I would say the only thing i would improve is the fact that the product gets used quickly so I am constantly sharpening. I suppose that all depends how dark you would like the product.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
Review for: Bedroom Black more...
it is very good i mean it is so black i love it. it will stay very long even at night i have problem to remove it. it is a bit expensive compare to other brands but the quality is amazing and im sure i will buy that again
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
I own both the brown and bedroom black, love them to use in my waterline & to tightline with. They're very soft and creamy and last a long time on my watery sensitive eyes. Love how soft these are and how pigmented they are even through the oil and tears!
Helen M.
Ardoch Crescent, Dunblane
Review for: Eye Cheat more...
I got this in the eye cheat colpur to brighten my eyes. Can't leave the house without it! Even if it's the only product I have on! It's super creamy and doesn't budge! Will definitely be investing in the other colours!!
Lauren H.
Erskine , Glasgow
Review for: Bedroom Black more...
I use this as an alternative to my Mac Pearlglide and it’s just as good and sharpens well. It gives me all the depth and definition I need 🖤
Elletia T.
Great pencil. Doesn’t drag along the lid. Applies seamlessly and without applying a ton of pressure. Just glides along. Perfect.
Ellie K.
The best eyeliner I have used to date - such a shame it’s pretty expensive but it does last a long time.
Sarah S.
Is the liner creamy, or does it skip on the lid?
Amber M.