BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil by Charlotte Tilbury is a revolutionary, no-nonsense waterproof liquid eye pencil that has the silky smooth glide of a liquid liner and the soft, sooty, pigment-rich result of a kohl. It melts onto your skin for an easy line that blends, then sets and stays in place for 14 hours. Its formula contains crushed pearl powder, known to stimulate collagen production, and instantly hydrates the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid and making it easy to achieve an impeccable, highly pigmented line. How to use: Start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid, as close to the lash line as you can. Continue to draw a thin line outward until you get two-thirds toward the outer corner. Lift and cheat your eye shape by extending the line upwards and outwards, creating the illusion of an almond-shaped eye. When you get to the outer corner, make sure to look into the mirror to correct any mistakes. The formula sets after 30 seconds, so be sure to work quickly. Color(s): bedroom black. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Rock 'n' Kohl' Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil. Style Number: 849324 1.

Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil
  • "This eyeliner is EVERYTHING! I'm fair skinned with brown hair. I don't typically like brown eyeliners because they are too light. This is the perfect shade of brown. It gives you that eyeliner look you want, but not as intense as the black. It also doesn't budge. I used to always have eyeliner transfer from my waterline to my lower lash line. Not anymore with this!" in 9 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is EVERYTHING! I'm fair skinned with brown hair. I don't typically like brown eyeliners because they are too light. This is the perfect shade of brown. It gives you that eyeliner look you want, but not as intense as the black. It also doesn't budge. I used to always have eyeliner transfer from my waterline to my lower lash line. Not anymore with this!" in 5 reviews
Michelle G.
Tampa, FL
I use this eye liner every day and really like the way it highlights my eye color. There is a wide selection of colors to choose from depending on what look you're going for and I found that I don't have to reapply throughout the day. The color lasts. The only downside is that I found myself constantly having to sharpen the pencil because it dulled easily which meant I went through it pretty quickly
Bee C.
Glendale, CA
This liner is perfect for anyone who is looking for something creamy that doesn't tug or skip along your lashline. The Barbarella Brien shade is perfect for tightlining for a natural emphasis on the eye and to plump up the look of lashes without a harsh contrast. Though it's very creamy it does set and stay put, you will have a few seconds to buff the liner into any eyeshadow look or to diffuse the color. Love this stuff!
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
Eye cheat is the perfect shade for you waterline to make your eyes look bright and awake!! It's bright enough to do the job without having the stark contrast that a white liner would give. And it stays all day long! I love it!!
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Smooth, extremely black, and easy to use. I love this eyeliner, it's easily my favorite eyeliner that I own. It's easy to smudge (if that's the look you're going for) but once it sets it stays in place.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Review for: Veruschka Mink more...
My eyes are very sensitive and I think this is a little drying and does tug on my eyes a bit. This is one of her products that I just don't care for at all. As it hurts me to give it 3 stars but I just don't care for this one.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The colors in the CT eyeliner line are gorgeous, but they don't wear on my waterline well. I usually end up getting a smudge on my outer eyes after 5-6 hours of wear.
Joetta M.
Milpitas, CA
This is great eyeliner. I have it in the dark blue color and it glides on nicely and stays put. The color is nicely pigmented.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
One of the better eye liners I have tried! It was long lasting and didn't move :)
Victoria C.
Beverley Crescent , Grimsby
Review for: Barbarella Brown more...
As you can see by the photo my Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil is well used! I’ve got it in shade barbarella Brown which is perfect for every day use as it’s not too harsh. It’s a creamy kohl pencil that applies smoothly. It last all day and I mean all day! Will definitely repurchase it.
Leia S.
Review for: Bedroom Black more...
Very creamy consistency. Is terrible in the waterline unless you love the smudged out eyeliner look. Brilliant pigmentation tho. Love it to make a smoked out look on the eyelid as it does smudge out beautifully and evenly
Sarah S.
Is the liner creamy, or does it skip on the lid?
Amber M.