Charlotte Tilbury Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil uploaded by Alessandra D.
6 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil by Charlotte Tilbury is a revolutionary, no-nonsense waterproof liquid eye pencil that has the silky smooth glide of a liquid liner and the soft, sooty, pigment-rich result of a kohl. It melts onto your skin for an easy line that blends, then sets and stays in place for 14 hours. Its formula contains crushed pearl powder, known to stimulate collagen production, and instantly hydrates the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid and making it easy to achieve an impeccable, highly pigmented line. How to use: Start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid, as close to the lash line as you can. Continue to draw a thin line outward until you get two-thirds toward the outer corner. Lift and cheat your eye shape by extending the line upwards and outwards, creating the illusion of an almond-shaped eye. When you get to the outer corner, make sure to look into the mirror to correct any mistakes. The formula sets after 30 seconds, so be sure to work quickly. Color(s): bedroom black. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Rock 'n' Kohl' Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil. Style Number: 849324 1.

• Is the liner creamy, or does it skip on the lid? 1 Answers
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
My search for an eyeliner for tightlining had been a long and unsuccessful one. Everything would smear/melt off or irritate my sensitive eyes. I was hesitant to try this one because I HATE pencils that need sharpening. I feel like everything should be twist-up! Shouldn't we have the technology to make that happen now?? Ok, back to topic... This is the only pencil I've tried so far that truly lasts all day. I'm willing to overlook the annoying sharpening for that. Hopefully Ms. Tilbury will improve the packaging in the futur. ;)
Janine C.
Janine C.
Review for: Bedroom Black
BEST PENCIL LINER EVER! charlotte really means it when she says it's a "liquid eye pencil." because it literally just glides on so effortlessly. it doesn't tug at your skin and just goes on so beautifully. i have 'amber moon' which is limited edition and it's so beautiful with small flecks of glitter. it can also be easily smoked out if that's the desired look. definitely worth the price! i highly recommend these.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Tampa, FL
I use this eye liner every day and really like the way it highlights my eye color. There is a wide selection of colors to choose from depending on what look you're going for and I found that I don't have to reapply throughout the day. The color lasts. The only downside is that I found myself constantly having to sharpen the pencil because it dulled easily which meant I went through it pretty quickly
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This eyeliner is EVERYTHING! I'm fair skinned with brown hair. I don't typically like brown eyeliners because they are too light. This is the perfect shade of brown. It gives you that eyeliner look you want, but not as intense as the black. It also doesn't budge. I used to always have eyeliner transfer from my waterline to my lower lash line. Not anymore with this!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
Eye cheat is the perfect shade for you waterline to make your eyes look bright and awake!! It's bright enough to do the job without having the stark contrast that a white liner would give. And it stays all day long! I love it!!
Joetta M.
Joetta M.
Milpitas, CA
This is great eyeliner. I have it in the dark blue color and it glides on nicely and stays put. The color is nicely pigmented.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
One of the better eye liners I have tried! It was long lasting and didn't move :)
Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
These pencils are amazing! I have barbarella brown && bedroom black. You can really tight line well w these or make a simple modified cat eye w the black. I sharpen mine no problem w the charlotte tilbury pencil sharpener (USD$7) I use one of these pencil on a daily basis unless I'm using liquid but I love that messy imprecise lived-in kate moss rocker chic look for my eyeliner. I don't reside in an environment for work or home that requires a a certain conformity of neatness to my appearance I can pretty much do whatever I want (I'm fairly conservative w my looks) no faux hawks or pink hair or black lipstick. These are my abso fave pencils. They are budgeproof/long wearing/enduring.
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Review for: Barbarella Brown
I purchased this pencil bc I was tired of always wearing black eyeliner on my top lash line . This is a nice shade of brown that softens your look so nicely . What I love about this pencil is that it is easy to work with , does not tug. Stays put ,but if you do do a wing and accidentally rub your eyes it will smear a little .
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Barbarella Brown
Live for this ultra smooth, creamy eye liner. Has the precision and high drama impact of a liquid eyeliner! Love how easy to smudge and blend this product is. The brown is perfect for adding a touch of drama to day time looks, or vamping up a night look. So rich!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Is the liner creamy, or does it skip on the lid?