Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsCharlotte Tilbury
Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask - Single Mask

by Charlotte Tilbury

Hydrating dry sheet face mask

Does anyone know if the blend of oils and ingredients that the mask is infused with are unique to this product, or is it available as a separate CT product?
A dry sheet mask!? How does this product work, and what are the results after use?
It’s worth the money ?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask - Single Mask!
Product Highlights
...can get such great instant results from a dry mask! My skin is really sensitive and instantly reacts to even the most expensive products on the market (Sisley). You do look a bit silence of the lambs, but only for 15 mins and it's really fun adding a snapchat filter with this on! My skin was hydrated, smooth, glowing and comfortable - will be buying these in bulk!in reviews
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
Charlotte Tilbury Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask - Single Mask uploaded by Jayson B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Wow!!!! I got a nice little box of new CT products to try with my recent order, and THIS IS ANAZING!!!! My face felt botox’d after! Gentle, yet really does the dang thing! And you can use it three times?!?! Yes!!! Will buy again! Charlotte Tilbury Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask - Single Mask
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
This mask is different, because I don't typically use it when I'm at home doing self-care. I use this mask more for event / going out skin preparation. The mask is easy to hook around your ears (yes, you will look like Hannibal Lecter), and you have to massage the mask into the skin to activate it. Leave this on for 10-15 minutes, and your skin is truly aglow!
Tamis J.
Marietta , GA
Charlotte Tilbury Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask - Single Mask uploaded by Tamis J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask. I had high hopes for this mask...it was just okay for me. My skin had a nice sheen to it after using and it was moisturized, but I was not wowed. For the price (even though you get 3 uses) I need to be wowed.
Victoria B.
Jackson , NJ
Love this mask! It is so different then other masks already on the market. This is a dry mask that can be used 3 times (have used it a few more then that). There is no moisture or essence on this mask. The one side is a lighter pink color with the logo and this is the side of the mask that will touch your face. After having it on for 15 minutes you take it off and your face is just glowing. To makes your face look super smooth and hydrated. It gives you a natural glowing look that i have not seen before in other mask. I use this when my face just needs some “juice” or to rejuvenate it back after wearing a lot of makeup or just to treat my face to some amazing hydration. The price is expensive for one mask but when you break it down to 3 it comes out to $9 a mask which isn’t too bad in the end. Definitely recommend trying this! Love it!
Melanie N.
Purchased at: Sephora
The best face mask ever (for dry, aging, sensitive or combo skin). It’s a “dry” mask, and deserves 10 stars for design, so you can get up and do things while it’s working... you don’t have to stay put and/or lie down. The product itself is incredible and gives the skin a luminosity that I’ve never seen/experienced with another product. It’s very moisturizing and makes the skin feel plump, soft and hydrated. I buy these in bulk, and have done so for years! Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dawn K.
Great for taking on the plane, using while traveling when you don't want to mess with liquid or cream products. Very convenient. You can reuse each mask three times, which is a nice feature considering the price. I don't use this regularly but keepCharlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask around to throw in my suitcase when I'm packing for a trip.
Claire S.
This overpriced mask is pretty nice actually! I hate the fact that I liked it... Even though it says to use 3 times then throw away, but I am using it more than 3 times for sure! The mask is dry, but oil infused. It hugged my face skin very well. So my face is well moisturized by the time I take it off. I like how my face feel lifted and moisturized and maybe a bit glowing after using this mask! I only hope it’s less expensive
Laura B.
Helena, AL
This is one of those treat yourself masks. Stays on well and feels nice even if not wet. Honestly makes it easier to multitask while masking. No excess serum all over your face to rub in. The drawback is the price. I’d say even with 3 or so uses per mask, you’re still coming out very pricey-like a dr Brandt one time use.
Crystal F.
Stanton
For those who want something effective without any mess this is the mask for you. It's a dry mask and you may feel like it won't do anything but when you try it you'll understand why it's so amazing. Price is good wish it was a little cheaper but I dont mind because of the results you get from it.
Amy D.
What a fascinating product this is! I love that there’s not any concern about drips and that it’s reusable but I don’t really feel like it’s doing anything except putting oil on your skin? I don’t need a mask for that.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...