MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCharlotte Tilbury
Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara

by Charlotte Tilbury

What it is: A mascara that gives lashes instant and long-lasting volume, length, and lift with an exclusive "Load, Comb, and Lift" technology brush.

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Lash-Lifting Polymer: Lifts and holds lashes.
- Carnauba Wax and Microcrystalline Wax: Add body and texture to the formula for volume and length.
- Kerestore™: Creates a super-strong conditioning effect on individual hair fibers to create a thicker look and feel on lashes.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This mascara includes an innovative brush that is designed with a flat side for loading and coating the lashes and a bristle side for combing the mascara, gripping each individual lash from root to tip. The diamond-shaped bristles also follow the geometry of the eye for an opening effect.

Clinical Results: Based on the responses of 31 people after one application:
- 96% agree lashes look magnified and amplified
- 96% agree mascara visibly lengthens the lashes
- 93% agree mascara gives lashes a voluminous definition

How To Use?

Suggested Usage:
-Use the flat side of the dual-sided brush to load mascara at the base and coat lashes.
-Use the bristle side to comb and lift lashes from root to tip for an instant push-up volume effect.
-Zigzag the bristle side to separate lashes for definition.
-For extra volume, load more mascara at the base of your lashes with the flat side of the wand and use the bristle side to comb and lift.

Ingredients

-Lash-Lifting Polymer: Lifts and holds lashes.
-Carnauba Wax and Microcrystalline Wax: Add body and texture to the formula for volume and length.
-Kerestore™: Creates a super-strong conditioning effect on individual hair fibers to create a thicker-look and feel on lashes.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butylene Glycol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Laureth-21, BHT.

Is this product worth the hype?
how wel does this product work??
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara!
Irene W.
Sacramento, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Irene W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Excited to use this but when I finally tried this, was honestly disappointed because it made my curled lashes straight (used a lash curler). Also, it smudged at the end of the day. When I used a primer (heroinemake keep curl lash base), oh my, saw the beauty of this mascara. Loved the length it made, but not much volume. Will consider a repurchse if they made a waterproof version.
Olivia L.
Honey Brook, PA
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Olivia L.
I think this is more gimmicky then functional. The black color is very pretty and on my lower lashes it looks beautiful! But it doesn’t quite give me the volume, length, and curl I am used to from my usual mascara. I definitely will use it but it’s not my go to!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Shianne P.
Well 2020 went to the sewerage but at least I found this mascara!! The saving grace of this year is this pillow talk mascara. It accentuates my lashes making them appear longer and fuller. It’s not waterproof but it lasts very well. I will talk this up for the next year
Indy C.
Atlanta, GA
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Indy C.
It has short and dense bristles, which facilitates coating each lash from root to tip. It captures the lashes at the corner with such ease. I am extremely happy to have found a mascara brush that can reach those lashes at the corner of my eyes. This has become my daily go-to mascara.
THAIS M.
Poway, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by THAIS M.
This mascara is really good! My natural lashes aren't super long though, so we couldn't really see much difference as shown in the pics; however it is certainly a great high end product and I'm sure that would work best for longer lashes. I wore it for long hours and it only transferred a bit to my upper eye area (but not much at all). I'm actually happy with it and I'd buy it again.
Ashley E.
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Ashley E.
I was not expecting to love this mascara as much as I do! I was surprised by the wand when I opened up the tube, it is a silicone wand with 2 sides being flat and the other 2 sides being pointy combs. The key to this mascara is using the flat side to first coat the lashes (which helps get a nice base along the lash line to make lashes appear more full) then you comb through with the bristle side. My lashes look full, long, separated, and very black. The only downside to this wand for me is I almost ALWAYS seem to poke myself in the eye which then makes me blink and smear a ton of mascara under my eyes lol! While that is just user error I had to knock of a star because it is SO difficult to remove if it gets on your skin. Usually I can let a mascara dry and swipe away a smudge with a q-tip, but this does not work! I have to use makeup remover to get off and really scrub, but I have to be gentle not to remove makeup I already applied. Very frustrating. I also don’t love the price, but that is what it is. Charlotte Tilbury is a high end brand, so this price point is to be expected. I just hate that I love it! Lol!
Brittni N.
Portland, ME
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Brittni N.
This mascara feels so expensive! The packaging is gorgeous and the wand is heavy enough. The product goes on smoothly and really does lift and fill your lashes. The mascara is very pigmented and gave perfect coverage. On the other hand beware, the mascara takes quite a while to dry and very easily smudges when first applied! I also found the the wand has a bit of a learning curve, but overall will continue to use this product!
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Lauren P.
This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. I love the “push up” side and then the comb in order to get any clumps out. I am very impressed and would definitely purchase this product again. I am someone who doesn’t go anywhere without mascara on and have thought about getting my eyelashes done, but honestly knowing how much better this mascara is compared to cheaper brands makes me think i don’t need to. Absolutely would recommend and am overall very satisfied!!
Eunice L.
Irvine, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Eunice L.
This beats huda beauty legit lashes. I like the firm brush, with plastic bristles bc it really combs and defines
Samantha C.
San Diego , CA
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Samantha C.
Since high school my lazy day makeup would be mascara and highlight but I really loved this mascara. It gave my lashes volume and really lengthened my lashes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis H.
Peoria
il y a 5 mois
Sheri P. il y a 5 mois
It's a beautiful high end mascara
Laurel M.