MakeupLip MakeupCharlotte Tilbury
Pillow Talk Lip Kit - Travel Size

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit - Travel Size

by Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte's best-selling award-winning lip duo! Dreamy lip kit featuring a mini nude-pink lipstick and lip liner for a Pillow Talk pout

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit - Travel Size!
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit - Travel Size uploaded by Gaby P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the fact that they are mini size, my makeup collection is on the medium size so it will take me forever to go through a lipstick. So, the mini size is more cost effective and the same cute packaging. The color is great, but it is too dark to be a nude for fair skin tones so keep that in mind. The quality is great, if you want to try out the “pillow talk” color, this is a great cost effective way to do so.
Dallas, TX
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Kit - Travel Size uploaded by Karla P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve seen this collection for so long and it’s so pretty, but I’ve never tried it before until I bought this travel size (to see if I want to invest in the full size) the color is beautiful! I feel that it suits all skin tones! Also the formula is matte but creamy! I loved this products for my everyday and I’m for sure buying the full size once I’m done with it.
Toronto, ON
This is hands-down the best lip liner I have ever used. I bought this repeatedly and will continue to buy it. I find it does go through fairly quickly but it is a function of how creamy and beautiful the product is. They’ve come out with several variance of this color for darker tone skins and I find the original is perfect for light to medium skin tones

Looking for your answer?