Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand uploaded by Cortney B.

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand

A revolutionary miracle eye treatment, this eye wand concealer from Charlotte Tilbury will take centre stage in your make-up beauty bag. This concealer comes an ultra-practical 3ml container that will slip into your handbag discreetly. This beauty staple is infused with "a million lights" light reflectors to brighten, tighten and lift the eye that will give you a radiant and rested look. The two-step concealing formula feels and looks effortless whilst providing you with a smooth and natural-looking finish. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Kim S.
Cypress, CA
OMG... a concealer corrector plus an eye cream on the other end? What more can you ask for..i love the packaging and i have been using along with the CT retoucher/concealer and i love it... its pricey but it gives me a good coverage and love the formula.. will repurchase again
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This is just not my cup of tea. The concealer part is to thin and doesn't do much for my dark circles. The eye cream is amazing but it's not something I personally need.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
This is amazing! This wand had me at first click. On one side you get the gell cream that leaves your eyes looking fresh thanks to the hyaluronic acid. On the other end you get a liquid concealer that gives you geart covwrage. No more dark circles. No more mess, this wand is what I have been lookikg for. My eyes look amazing.
Jessica K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mini wand, huge impact. I purchased this on a whim, but I'm already in love with it. It's dual nature is awesome, with one side prepping and the other side brightening better than any product I've tried. Tip - use the brightener AFTER you put on your concealer.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a beautiful product. I apply the eye treatment first, then the concealer, and finally the highlighter. The combination makes my eyes look flawless. The eye treatment helps prevent my under eye from creasing.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
I work very odd hours so my under eye area needs a lot of work! This stuff is magic! It is such a nice consistency and formula. The packaging is beautiful as always. I would totally recommend it to anyone out there!
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Amazing product by the makeup queen. This gives a nice lift to the eyes and provides a great brightening to under eyes.
Love this, it's the best! It doesn't crease on me like so many others I've used before!
Ashley W.
Lakeshore, Ontario
Stop the presses. This product is everything you have ever needed and more all wrapped up in a cute little package! The dual tipped applicator is amazing. The under eye hydrating cream really is the primer around. The concealer also really lives up to its end of the deal it both covers beautifully and leaves a gorgeous highlight under your eyes are really brightening up your face. Now, let's talk about packaging. While it doesn't really make a difference in the effectiveness of the product it really adds to the overall quality of the product. And Charlotte Tilbury has got this all worked out - everything from the very pretty blush pink to being to the rose gold details this product in every way screams luxury and quality. Now go quickly and pick up this game changer!
Rikki K.
I have a baby who still isn't sleeping through the night, so I have dark circles and sometimes some puffiness. Could I get away with wearing just this and nothing else for my eyes?
Ashely R.
Decatur, IL
Does this really not crease like it's advertised.
Traci b.
Cumberland, MD
Does this product help eyeshadow stay in place?
Mariam Z.
Scarborough , ON
Does it have any colour payoff?