Charlotte Tilbury MATTE REVOLUTION - WEDDING BELLES

by Charlotte Tilbury

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury MATTE REVOLUTION - WEDDING BELLES!
Vero Beach, FL
Charlotte Tilbury MATTE REVOLUTION - WEDDING BELLES uploaded by Amanda L.
Such a pretty color! It sucks that it’s always sold out because it’s one of my favorites!
S Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lipstick! It applies creamy but looks matte on the lips. It doesn’t crack and get super drying like other matte lipstick which is a major plus. The color is a beautiful nude pink mauve color. The packaging is really nice as well. It’s definitely worth the money. I most definitely would recommend this lipstick! Charlotte Tilbury MATTE REVOLUTION - WEDDING BELLES
bristol
So luxurious from the packaging to the formula I love a good nude or mauve pink and I think she makes the best lip pigments for nude shades the formula is super pugmented and creamy and goes on so effortlessly and the packaging feels like it would be 80 bucks for a lipstick it is a gear productCharlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes To Hypnotise - Eyeshadow Palette
Charlotte Tilbury MATTE REVOLUTION - WEDDING BELLES uploaded by Daniela P.
Charlotte Tilbury MATTE REVOLUTION - WEDDING BELLES uploaded by Daniela P.
Purchased at: Sephora
The texture of the lipstick is nice however on my skin tone it doesn't look well, somehow it blends with the lip color and kind of fades. Wanted to love it, but the color does not stand out. It might look better on a person with lighter hair, but i would not recommend it to anyone with brown hair and pale skin tone.
Robbinsville, NJ
Wish I could give this 100 stars. Hands down my FAVORITE lip product. Not only is the color stunning, but the creamy formula is perfect. It looks super matte but is not flakey or dry at all. I’m not one to indulge in super expensive lip products but this is one that I’ll bite the bullet for.
Leesburg, FL
Beautiful color, Beautiful formula, beautiful packaging I wanted to try Charlotte's lip products and I'm glad I did! They smell Devine and feel so light weight on the lips. It stays on for 4+ hrs (I need to try for an entire day in the future) I'd love to try other shades and other products from this brand.
The Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick formula is my absolute favorite matte lipstick formula. The Wedding Belles lipstick color is a pinker version of the original Pillow Talk lipstick.
I really like the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. They are lasting and do not dry out my lips at all. They also offer gorgeous, versatile colors.
Great color for every day wear. Easy to apply and last a decent amount of time. I also use pillow talk and the liner to help complete my look. The gloss I wasn't personally a fan of but great color options. I'd recommend these products to family and friends.
I have only two charlotte tilbury lipsticks. One in wedding belles and the other in mr kisses. The package is beautiful and lipsticks are such a smooth formula. They glide like butter on the lips and the pigment and color of these lipstick is beautiful. They dont feel dry on the lips but very comfortable. I would not repurchase them just because for a lipstick the price is insane. Even if the formula and the shades are nice i am sure that there are similar options at a reasonable price.

Looking for your answer?