Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair

by Charlotte Tilbury

Under-eye & face colour corrector for fair skin tones

How does this powder look over time, does it look smooth or does it start to cake up?
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair who has tried this? And what were your thoughts??
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair uploaded by Katie M.
I’m 43 with insomnia and recently threw out my back so I have been getting nooo sleep. I am not sure I know completely the best way to use this get yet but am getting the hang of it. It’s a fair peachy tint to counteract the dark circles under your eyes and I guess depending on your skin tone you could just use a bit of foundation or like I have to a more golden concealer over it. It’s very creamy and applies and blends well. I do still find it gathers a bit in the funky inner corner area but honestly what doesn’t!?? I have dry skin and it doesn’t catch on anything or make my lines stand out. I also bought the medium which I will review on my page contrasting on the other eye. I have applied Kosas Revealer Concealer Super Creamy Brightening Concealer 3 020 Oz/ 6 Ml in shade 3 over it.
Nicole B.
Curryville, MO
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product. I was looking for alternatives to the becca under eye brightener and this is honestly better. The compact is super chic. It works really well to disguise under eye circles. Totally recommend trying this out if you have issues with dark circles.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair uploaded by Roberta H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I waited a long time to purchase this and I use it everyday when I do my makeup. It’s great I’m even able to layer concealer on top of it. This will always be in my reach for area.
Danielle Y.
Seabrook, TX
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair uploaded by Danielle Y.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair uploaded by Danielle Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have battled dark circles under my eyes for a few years now. They are incredibly prominent and I’m very self conscious about them. For this reason, I’ve spent a lot of time, invested a lot of money and tried just about everything to conceal them. This product is a “must have” in my routine. This fair color leans heavily peach which was what I was looking for to cancel the blueish tones under my eyes. I’m a redhead and my skin is quite fair so it requires a lot of effort to cover up my under eye circles. Color correction is essential for me. If you aren’t familiar with color correction, basically you want to apply the color that is the opposite color on the color wheel to the color you are trying to conceal. This helps neutralize the tone. So this peach shade is perfect for covering bluish under-eye circles. My routine looks like this: First I apply Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish under my eyes. I dab it on with a brush and blend it out. It has a cream texture that blends in beautifully. It’s gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. The creamy base gives a lot of control in application as well as full coverage. Next, I apply my foundation (which is Make Up For Ever in R230). Finally, I apply my Sisley concealer (Phyto Cernes Eclat in #1) under my eyes. Sometimes when I’m done with my eye makeup, I will apply Bare Minerals powder concealer in Well Rested under my eyes at the end. When I complete my makeup, my dark circles are actually gone. Dark circles can really age a person so if this is a problem for you too, I recommend giving this product a try.
Shay M.
Oakland, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this corrector for those tricky spots that needs a little extra coverage. A little goes a long way and I would repurchase again!
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
I cannot begin to explain how amazing this product is! It's my holy grail. It makes the purple discoloration under my eyes disappear. I do have to set it with a powder, but it's amazing afterward. it also works as a concealer and it does "magically vanish" anything it touches. LOVE!!
Edith M.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
First impression, pretty good. I purchased this about 2 months ago. I have really really dark circles basically since the day I was born. I’ve tried all kinds of color correctors and concealers. Usually they end up looking like a light wash of color over my dark circles but this brightened up my under eyes a few shades. I don’t look so tired!
Jessica C.
Arlington, WA
This color corrector. Omg. First the tiny rose gold compact is to die for, live for it. This takes the purple away from my eyes. Don't get to close to the outer corner, just that dark inner corner and any where your face needs a blemish covered up BEFORE foundation, it's life changing
Kate H.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
i have natural dark circles under my eyes and this makes me look fresh faced no matter what! it’s a must have and doesn’t look cakey on skin
Freada Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this corrector! I mostly use use this under my eyes and am so happy it doesn’t crease. My eyes look bright, not fake and I find the coverage just right.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tish B.
Springfield
il y a 6 mois
Linda M. il y a 6 mois
Love this! It’s so light and feels so silky when applying. I use this alone without concealer and it works great at covering darkness under my eyes.
Tish B.
Springfield
il y a 6 mois
Kate H. il y a 3 mois
this works so well! i have natural dark circles under my eyes and putting this on before my concealer makes it look like i’ve gotten so much sleep! it’s a must have i use it everyday!!
Nicole Z.
CLARKSVILLE, MD
il y a 7 mois
Yasmeen G. il y a 6 mois
Not at all! I usually moisturize and then prime my face and then use this and my eyes look amazing after applying it!
Jennifer G.
Lake Alfred, FL
il y a un an
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish - Fair ? Does this actually work for under eye dark circles? Also , the fair share looks to be a little orangy. How do you think this will do for someone with pink undertones?
leah B. il y a un an
Honestly...its incredible! Iv never used such a good colour corrector and I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes which are terrible and I have tried so many products to help hide them! This is the best thing iv tried...along with CT magic away ontop...it is amazing! I use the colour medium as much circles are mega dark...but I'm still able to wear this on it's own if I'm having a non makeup day and it doesnt look orange at all!