BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

What it is: Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation is a miracle in a bottle that transforms skin for all ages, skin tones and skin types. Charlotte has worked with laboratories for five years to create this hyper-intelligent formula that gives full coverage but feels completely weightless, with all the anti-aging and protective benefits of a luxury skin cream. What it does: The foundation conceals imperfections, glides on like a dream and literally feels like a second skin. Whether your skin needs just a bit of perfecting or you struggle with a frustrating issue like acne, melisma or rosacea, this foundation will give you perfect-looking skin every single day. A concentrated mushroom extract improves firmness, tightens pores and moisturizes; hyaluronic acid filling spheres reverse wrinkle grooves to retexture the skin within one hour; and supercharged vitamin C gives you a lit-from-within effect. It's also great for those with acne scarring, mature skin and normal to tired, dull skin. Research results: In a study featuring 554 women:- 89% agree the foundation lasts all day- 90% agree it's comfortable on their skin- 83% would recommend it to a friend- 77% agree it gives them perfect-looking skin- 88% agree it matches their skin tone. How to use: Apply with a complexion brush for flawless, poreless, weightless coverage. Color(s): 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 9.5. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Magic' Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Style Number: 5069919. see more...

• What would you compare this foundation to ? 3 Answers
  • What's the coverage of this like? I think I've found my shade and...3 Answers
  • Is this coverage any better than clinique products? If so, how? D...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Amy W.
Amazing foundation!! Goes on easy and blends well. Skin looks very natural whilst still having good coverage! Leaves the skin glowing without looking oily. Overall a really good foundation and I would 100% recommend!!
Melanie C.
Love this foundation! It holds up all day and gives your skin a natural glow. It covers imperfections nicely. A foundation thats definitely worth trying!
Alyssa D.
Waipahu , HI
What would you compare this foundation to ?
Brodie A.
Glossop, Derbyshire
What's the coverage of this like? I think I've found my shade and I want to give it a try but I need medium-full coverage.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I have been looking for a full coverage foundation that lasts all day (I have combo skin and melasma) Double wear just does not have the undertone for me - would this be a good alternative?
Caroline F.
I have been looking for a good foundation and a lot of people clam this a miracle foundation. Is this product easy to apply? I will this product make me brake out? (I have combination skin)
Cassandra M.
West Middlesex, PA
Is this coverage any better than clinique products? If so, how? Does it cover acne well?