BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

What it is: Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation is a miracle in a bottle that transforms skin for all ages, skin tones and skin types. Charlotte has worked with laboratories for five years to create this hyper-intelligent formula that gives full coverage but feels completely weightless, with all the anti-aging and protective benefits of a luxury skin cream. What it does: The foundation conceals imperfections, glides on like a dream and literally feels like a second skin. Whether your skin needs just a bit of perfecting or you struggle with a frustrating issue like acne, melisma or rosacea, this foundation will give you perfect-looking skin every single day. A concentrated mushroom extract improves firmness, tightens pores and moisturizes; hyaluronic acid filling spheres reverse wrinkle grooves to retexture the skin within one hour; and supercharged vitamin C gives you a lit-from-within effect. It's also great for those with acne scarring, mature skin and normal to tired, dull skin. Research results: In a study featuring 554 women:- 89% agree the foundation lasts all day- 90% agree it's comfortable on their skin- 83% would recommend it to a friend- 77% agree it gives them perfect-looking skin- 88% agree it matches their skin tone. How to use: Apply with a complexion brush for flawless, poreless, weightless coverage. Color(s): 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 9.5. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Magic' Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Style Number: 5069919. see more...

• What would you compare this foundation to ? 3 Answers
  • What's the coverage of this like? I think I've found my shade and...3 Answers
  • Is this coverage any better than clinique products? If so, how? D...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Mia K.
houston, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry skin and are in need of a new foundation I'd say give this one a try!! Although it is on the pricey side it worked like magic for me. Smooth to the skin and it doesn't look cakey at all!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping to love this foundation, however I found it to be too heavy for me. I like light to medium coverage. My skin felt suffocated with this foundation.
Theresa H.
Port Alberni, BC
I like this foundation however I wish it was full coverage I find it to be more medium coverage not a deal breaker for me I just need concealer and colour correcting when my face is red. You can do more the one coat and it still feels like nothing plus there are good for your skin ingredients in this formula
Sophie P.
This is definitely my favourite foundation I've tried. It's perfect for full coverage and it's also feels very lightweight. At the same time as covering everything it actually helps your skin as it contains aloe vera which is a bonus. It's super easy to apply and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new foundation
Bryoni W.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation, especially over the Charlotte Tilbury magic cream. Unfortunately my skin is very dry and I find that when my skin is acting up it can separate on my face. However when my skin is playing the game - this foundation is beautiful!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
Firstly this foundation is not magic... the first time I used it I hated it! I have tried it quite a few times since. I just make sure my skin Is very hydrated and am using a good primer. It's ok but it's not amazing.
Winder G.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received a sample of this foundation from Nordstrom and have used it for a week's time. It is a demi matte foundation with build-able coverage that goes on smoothly with your fingers, foundation brushes and sponges. I've tried it both with and without a primer, and was equally impressed at the long-lasting coverage. I have combination skin and find that with other foundations my makeup begins to crease throughout the day. However, this product was great in that it didn't crease overtime on its own, both with and without a primer, and with and without setting powder.

The shade selection is excellent and spans a variety of shades, including medium/dark skin like my own. I would definitely recommend giving this a try!
Anna R.
Chester, Cheshire
I'm a shade 4 (light-medium) in this foundation. When I purchased it I went to the store and the artist applied it for me. My makeup looked flawless and lasted all evening. I purchased the foundation and whilst I do like it, I find it's not for everyday use. It's super heavy and although gives great coverage just not the dewy day look I normally go for. I'd recommend you trying this before you buy to a- check the colour match for you and b- check the suitability for your skin. Also moisturiser underneath is recommended. Xoxo
Heather S.
I bought this after reading many reviews even though most were mixed.
I found that the first time I used it without priming first it didn't look good or stay put.
I was disappointed but I didn't write it off straight away.
I re tried it but I used the best primer I had and set it using the best powder and setting spray I owned.
Only after all the extra steps did it look good on my skin. I have combo skin.
I don't think I will be re purchasing this item.
Michelle C.
this is my favorite foundation by far. it leaves my skin with the perfect finish. Not too dewy and not too matte. Blends into my skin flawlessly and is fairly light weight while totally covering any flaws. I have repurchased this foundation time after time since trying it earlier this year.
Alyssa D.
Waipahu , HI
What would you compare this foundation to ?
Brodie A.
Glossop, Derbyshire
What's the coverage of this like? I think I've found my shade and I want to give it a try but I need medium-full coverage.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I have been looking for a full coverage foundation that lasts all day (I have combo skin and melasma) Double wear just does not have the undertone for me - would this be a good alternative?
Caroline F.
I have been looking for a good foundation and a lot of people clam this a miracle foundation. Is this product easy to apply? I will this product make me brake out? (I have combination skin)
Cassandra M.
West Middlesex, PA
Is this coverage any better than clinique products? If so, how? Does it cover acne well?