Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium

by Charlotte Tilbury

Neutral golden olive for medium skin tones with neutral undertones

HooE does this compare to the airbrush flawless long wear foundation for dry skin?
is this foundation cakey and is it more full coverage or light coverageCharlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium ?
Does anybody know if this foundation is worth the money or not? If you had a good or bad experience with it, I have really funny skin and it’s normal on some places, dry in others and then also oily in other place so finding a good foundation that lasts is frustrating, please help a girl out 😄😄 TIA
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium!
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,055 reviews
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Kristen B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 6.75
I got a bunch of samples of this at Nordstrom’s. I applied this and smoothed the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles and left me with dewy look. I even had people tell me I looked younger! I would definitely buy this! It’s a great foundation. Exclusive New Charlotte Tilbury MAGIC FOUNDATION 30ML (SOLD BY PENTA0601) (6.5 MEDIUM)
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 6
I've only heard and seen good things about the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation so naturally, I was very excited to be able to pick this up during the Sephora spring sale. I was also very excited to find that they have a shade with an olive undertone! (Shade 6). It was a PERFEVT color match. Unfortunately, this foundation did not live up to my expectations. I have dry skin so I made sure to moisturize and prep my skin very well. I used to MAC fix+ magic radiance primer and the Smashbox photo finish primer too. My pores look super enlarged with this foundation, it settled into fine lines and looked really cakey overall. I feel like you made my skin look older. The thing that bothers me most though is my enlarged pores. I like that it said quickly so I didn't have to use a setting powder or anything. I was able to apply cream and powder makeup on top without it lifting or doing anything weird. I really wanted to love this foundation but I will be returning it. Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Nicole M.
Review for: 4.1
I've got nothing but good thing's to say about this foundation. My skin looks flawless, any time that I wear this foundation. What I love most is that it is collagen-boosting and truly makes my face look healthier. It is longwearing and matches my skin perfectly.
Jaqueline B.
alameda
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Jaqueline B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 0
Sadly this foundation didn’t work for me. It really sat on my wrinkles and made me look much older. Very pricey. I used it because I didn’t wanna waste my money.
Tracy C.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Tracy C.
Review for: 6.5
Really like the way it blend , regardless if you use a foundation brush or beauty blender. It gives you a health glow and I just LOVE IT !!!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Brandi E.
This might be my favorite foundation. It is 90/95 today and it's been on for 7 hours and it's still on. It matching my skin tone perfectly which in a weird tone. I don't feel it on my skin at all. It's s beautiful and I just love it. I don't use it with the brush they recommend though. I use my marc Jacobs face brush. It's so beautiful and amazing. I will never be with out this foundation. It's also cruelty free which I love and prefer. I highly recommend 95% of her products.
Maria P.
Metairie, LA
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Maria P.
Review for: 6.5
AMAZING!!! This is my everyday foundation helps cover any acne and is so lightweight I absolutely love this product.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Karen H.
Review for: 9
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm. I got the shade medium which is a great shade when I tan. This is a slightly expensive foundation. But goes on smoothly and makes my skin look flawless without being overly heavy. Medium coverage.
Tammy W.
Washington, DC
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Tammy W.
Review for: 9
This foundation here is absolutely stunning. Long-lasting and so flawless. Barely looks like I'm wearing anything. Not heavy and my exactly winter color. Must have.
Elena R.
Lake Geneva, WI
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium uploaded by Elena R.
Review for: 7
My first time using this brand name and love the foundation so much it is worth it the money

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Libby M.
Bexhill, East Sussex
il y a 5 mois
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - 6.5 Medium ? Is this worth the hype? I'm looking for a longwear 12 hours oil free foundation as I have oily skin. Controls oils. Blures pores. Full coverage. Covers blemishes and under eye bags. Doesn't upset acne. Water based. Easy to blend. Great skin properties inside. Honest reviews. Especially if you have tried this. Need help whether to buy or not?
Libby M. il y a 5 mois
That doesn't clog pores or oxidised either if possible:)