BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

WHAT MAKES MAGIC FOUNDATION MAGIC:

• It’s collagen-boosting, reducing the appearance of age spots by 75% in just 4 months and the appearance of acne after just 9 weeks!

• 77% of women agree it gives them perfect-looking skin and 83% would recommend to a friend!

• Concentrated mushroom extract help to make skin firmer and moisturises while Vitamin C fights any signs of ageing.

• Hyaluronic Filling Spheres create the appearance of firmer looking skin.

• Ideal for flawless, poreless coverage, especially if you struggle with melasma, acne, or rosacea.

*544 women tested.

Fill: 30ml

Application Tips:

1. To use, start with a good skincare routine. Discover the Magic Skin Clinic to find the right skin solution for you.

2. Apply your Magic Foundation with the Magic Complexion Brush, starting in the centre of your face, blend outwards for weightless coverage.

3. For a wide-awake eye, apply the Mini Miracle Eye Wand to hydrate and conceal your under-eye area, using the serum & concealer side.

Charlotte’s Tip: Perfect your glowing luminous complexion by using the Wonderglow Face Primer before your foundation.

This product is vegan friendly. It is also free from parabens, alcohol, nuts and gluten.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Glycerin, Nylon-12, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Oxide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].

• I am always in the market for a new foundation... What ar...14 Answers
  • Does this foundation work for oily skin? what type of cov...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation and a lot of pe...2 Answers
Cami C.
I gave this 3 stars because when you apply it, it blends out beautifully and evenly and smells nice. It looks wonderful on the skin and gives good coverage. This would have been my holy grail except after a few hours it becomes extremely blotchy and horrible looking. It also oxidizes. I don’t even have oily skin
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I ordered this because I read that it was good for acne prone, oily skin and I can never seem to stick with my HG Estée Lauder double-wear foundation; I like trying new things too much. This is a great foundation and I was able to match my skin on the first try. It’s not at all heavy and blends easily. It’s not as matte as I usually like my skin, but the full coverage and long wear is definitely there so it’s a win in my book. It is a bit more on the expensive side, but I’m mostly ok with that.
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
I loved how this felt on my skin the only problem was the color wasn’t a perfect match, you could tell it was darker than my skin in the sun so the shade varieties didn’t cater to my tone. I’ll just have to wait until they get more shades to try it again.
Amanda H.
Brooklyn
Worth every penny! Over the past year I have tried 5 different foundations, including ones from Urban Decay, Makeup Forever, Sephora collection and NARS. The Charlotte Tilbury foundation goes on smoothly, lasts all day and is guaranteed to have compliments given left and right. I have very dry skin and this foundation does a good job of not highlighting all of the dry patches. I also really love that it does not oxidize.
Angel M.
33853
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 6 more...
I was hoping this would be a “your skin but better” foundation, it wasn’t heavy or anything it just sat sort of flat on the face and i could see the makeup on my skin, 6 is a good olive toned shade, it does oxidize and can make the face look flat, was hoping much more from charlotte!
Natasha R.
Lynnwood
This is a nice foundation, but you need really emollient moisturizer underneath to make it look really good. Obviously the magic cream is your best bet. It’s a medium coverage foundation.
Ivy L.
I received this as a sample from my order off of her website. I got the wrong shade, it ended up a bit too dark on my skin but not in a bad way! I got a lot of compliments that one day that I wore it and everyone said that I had a healthy glow going on! I think that’s good enough for me to purchase this in full size for keeps. I didn’t find it control my oil but honestly, so far I haven’t found anything to help.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this. It has a beautiful finish and works beautifully with her powder. I wear this sheered out on the skin and it is perfect for me for every day. I waited a long time to try this foundation because of the price but I'm glad I took the plunge. The color is great for me it has a really great yellow undertone. Now I want to try more!
Ary A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 9 more...
I have fallen in love with doing my makeup all over again! Long lasting through my day and my workout, I used a sponge to apply and it was a beautiful lightweight finish. I would definitely recommend to many! Completely OBSESSED, my skin looks and feels like gold 🤤
Jacqueline G.
redwood city ca
This foundation is super Dewey on the skin it makes any skin tone look youthful and it is very light weight and can be used on its
Own without any primer. I love how all the ingredients are cruelty free and good for the skin especially since it has SPF in it!
Amber L.
Welland, ON
I am always in the market for a new foundation... What are your holy grail foundations? I have combo skin and I like medium to full coverage! Right now my favourite foundation is the charlotte tilbury magic foundation! I feel like whenever I wear this I am having a great face day! Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
Alyssa D.
Fredericksburg , VA
What would you compare this foundation to ?
Charl L.
What's the coverage on this?
Brodie A.
Denton, Manchester
What's the coverage of this like? I think I've found my shade and I want to give it a try but I need medium-full coverage.
Andi K.
Parker, CO
Is this good for very oily skin? Looking for a new foundation that is medium coverage, and can’t seem to find the perfect foundation for my skin type. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation

Amazon