Corina L.
I love trying new makeup, especially foundations! My friend recommended the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation, so I gave it a try! I bought the shade 7-medium.
When I applied the product to my skin it blended SO well! It matched my skin perfectly and for a medium/full coverage foundation it left my skin feeling soft and gave it the beautiful Charlotte Tilbury glow! However, when I applied and started blending my powder contour, the foundation started looking patchy. I was kind of upset when I noticed the patchiness, especially because I contour my face (lightly may I add) daily.
Don't regret my purchase, but won't be buying again.