Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation

by Charlotte Tilbury

WHAT MAKES MAGIC FOUNDATION MAGIC:

• It’s collagen-boosting, reducing the appearance of age spots by 75% in just 4 months and the appearance of acne after just 9 weeks!

• 77% of women agree it gives them perfect-looking skin and 83% would recommend to a friend!

• Concentrated mushroom extract help to make skin firmer and moisturises while Vitamin C fights any signs of ageing.

• Hyaluronic Filling Spheres create the appearance of firmer looking skin.

• Ideal for flawless, poreless coverage, especially if you struggle with melasma, acne, or rosacea.

*544 women tested.

Fill: 30ml

Application Tips:

1. To use, start with a good skincare routine. Discover the Magic Skin Clinic to find the right skin solution for you.

2. Apply your Magic Foundation with the Magic Complexion Brush, starting in the centre of your face, blend outwards for weightless coverage.

3. For a wide-awake eye, apply the Mini Miracle Eye Wand to hydrate and conceal your under-eye area, using the serum & concealer side.

Charlotte’s Tip: Perfect your glowing luminous complexion by using the Wonderglow Face Primer before your foundation.

This product is vegan friendly. It is also free from parabens, alcohol, nuts and gluten.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Glycerin, Nylon-12, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Oxide, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].

How easy is it to apply, do you need a brush?
Wondering what y’alls opinions are on this foundation? Is it good for really oily skin, does it oxidize?
Do you recommend this foundation to a friend ?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation!
5 days agoChesterfield, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 11.5, 12
I really wanted to like this foundation but I can’t because Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation was not thinking about the various shades when it comes to people of color. The darkest shade is 12 and still too light for me. How is that possible when there are people several shades darker then i am. Very disappointed. I heard so many food things about the feel [email protected] longevity of the foundation but can’t speak to it because my shade was not available. Hopefully they go back to the drawing boy and add more shades with various undertone. Do better
2 days agoDaleville, AL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 7
Loveeee this foundation!! I tried it on and bought it on hothead spot. I was using Macon Jacobs remarkable and loved it but starting oxidizing and it was looking weird on me so needed to change. Love this foundation, if I medium to build able foundation but works so great! They have a shade for pretty much all skin colors. It is amazing. It is so smooth and velvet as well as matte!
a month agoLos Angeles
Review for: 1
Not my favorite product, which is sad because I love most of Charlotte Tilbury’s products. I think it really depends on your skin, because I know lots of people who swear by this foundation. On me, it tends to be quite patchy, and does not last very well at all. None of the colors provide a very good match for me either.
3 months agoMount Orab Ohio
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 4
This product didn’t work for me at all! As much as I wanted to love it, I just can’t. It’s supposed to be full coverage and honestly my Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter covers my imperfections better than this foundation. So, I would probably consider this a light coverage, that could maybe be somewhat buildable...I just don’t want to have to apply a lot of product to my face in order to get a full coverage. The color is a pretty good match for my skin, and I do like that the product has SPF 15 in it.
2 months agoSaugus, MA
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation uploaded by Nicole M.
Review for: 4.1
I've got nothing but good thing's to say about this foundation. My skin looks flawless, any time that I wear this foundation. What I love most is that it is collagen-boosting and truly makes my face look healthier. It is longwearing and matches my skin perfectly.
a month ago
Review for: 6.5
I’ve been in search of a miracle foundation forever and finally found it in this. This LOOKS like skin but still covers imperfections. Though, it’s soft on my freckles and still makes me look like me. I love this foundation so much. Definitely my holy grail.
5 days agoGastonia
Review for: 1
I thought I’d loved foundation before and then I met this foundation. It is my true love of foundations. I have combination skin and this product works well with my skin. It is very long lasting and natural looking. The biggest plus is my skin always feel better after I wear it then before.
a month ago
Review for: 4
Not magic for my combination skin. Goes on nicely with good medium coverage. Does not feel heavy. Towards the end of my work day it starts to settle in my pores and has areas where it seems to disappear! After spin class it is completely removed from every location that I blotted my sweat. I do prefer this on drier, non-humid Florida winter days because it is a little bit more moisturizing and I’m not concerned with it evaporating off of my face with sweat.
3 months agoWest New York , NJ
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation uploaded by Evelyn V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 1
Because I’ve gotten a little darker I decided to give this foundation a try since I’m always up to trying new things. I gotta say, its okay as far as color but not so much as coverage which is ok because I conceal some minor spots I tend to have. It’s long lasting and sets in wonderfully on my skin after 8hrs which is amazing !
2 months agoLake Elsinore, CA
Review for: 2
I have very oily skin, and have a hard time finding foundation that doesn’t separate on my skin, or look horrible as the day goes on. This foundation is amazing! It’s full coverage and makes my skin look clean and beautiful. It doesn’t hide the oils from my skin, but instead blends in a way that gives me more of a glow, rather than shine. Much better than any foundation I’ve tried!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...