BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Use my NEW Magic Complexion Brush to apply Magic Foundation. The tailor-made flat brush head allows you to buff the foundation onto the skin. It distributes pigments evenly, as opposed to wiping or layering them across the skin, and creates a totally flawless, air-brushed finish. It also works so well for women with acne, open pores, scarring, rosacea, because it doesn't force the foundation into the pores, (and therefore highlight, any imperfections), but instead gently brushes over them. My range of artist-inspired makeup brushes have been expertly crafted by hand to be so easy to use they practically apply the make-up themselves. I wanted to create a functional but beautiful, luxurious range, in my signature rose gold and night crimson colours. The maximum hair-count brush heads are hand-pulled into the perfect shape by a master brush maker in Europe. The sustainable wood brush handles are ergonomically designed to be easy to use and faceted to not roll off your vanity table, a trick used by artists the world over. All my artistry is in the brush. I believe women need just a few key brushes to achieve a perfect finish, so my range is edited down to eight essential brushes, which work perfectly with my formulas. It is make-up made easy! see more...

Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I love Charlotte Tilbury and I'm a big fan of her brand but I am not a fan on this brush. It's a nice brush, foundation looks just fine when applied with this brush but it's nothing special and for the price I expected to be blown away. I found that after washing it a few times the hairs started falling out and I was definitely not a fan of that.
Jommy G.
This is the worst thing I have ever spent on. It would have been fine spending all that cash if it were worth it, but I'm sorry, it's just not. It doesn't do it's job, and it's like a shedding dog. I know that's kinda harsh, but it's true. I was and still am disappointed with this one and the Magic Foundation. :(
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
This brush is the best foundation brush I have used! I normally never use haired brushes to buff in my foundation as I preferred the effect of a stippling brush but when you use this brush with her magic foundation it just all goes together perfectly. It's really perfect to buff your foundation into your skin until it leaves it look like your natural skin yet with still full maximum coverage.

However, I feel like you need her foundation to go with this to really get the whole effect. It just works well with the formula of her foundation and together it's like magic.

I used it with another full coverage foundation and I didn't get the same effect.

So, buy it if you think you're going to be using Charlotte tilbury's foundations for a very long time. If not you can Deffo get by on other brushes.

Although, this is a holy grail for me
Jami P.
Claresholm
So. I was so pumped to get this with a gift set with the magic foundation. However, the brush is quite coarse leaving streaks in the application and tiny hairs all over. This brand new out of the package and was before washing the brush. I washed the brush thinking it would soften. But it's very stiff almost painful to use on delicate skin. Not a fan 😞
Helen M.
Ardoch Crescent, Dunblane
I am really undecided on this brush. I absolutely love the finish I get whilst using it, but it gets so clogged with product I almost need to wash it after every use. When new It shedded like I have never experienced any brush to do! 10 months on and washed at least twice a week this is getting a lot better, maybe get 1-2 bristles coming out each us.....overall 100% not worth the money, I like the foundation brush out tarte's unicorn set better. Finish is the same but with no shedding.
Amber J.
This brush is definitely not worth the amount of money it costs! It isn't completely terrible; I've found it to work okay for a natural contour look, however there are so many other brushes which work better for a cheaper price. I was so excited to get this brush but very disappointed when using it as it wasn't what I had anticipated.
Heather C.
I have the magic foundation and I use a brush that I already had. Is this brush worth the extra buck?