BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Darlings, my Luxury Palette eyeshadow palette in The Rock Chick features a quartet of silvery greys, charcoals & dark grey glitter shades for an enviable nonchalant makeup look!

WHAT MAKES THE LUXURY PALETTE EYESHADOW MAGIC:

• Get desk to dusk to disco eyeshadow in minutes!

• Highly pigmented shades mean you get long-lasting colour that is buildable throughout the day.

• Shades are all color-coded so its artistry made effortless.

• Ideal if you want a timeless eye makeup look for any occasion!

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxystearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Polyethylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zeolite, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, [May Contain: Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491]

Usage:

1. For a softer daytime look, apply the Prime shade all over your eyelid, using a blender brush. Pop a little in the inner corners to open up your eyes.

2. Blend the Enhance shade from the outer corner across the crease of your eyelid. Finish off with a daytime mascara for a quick, easy application suitable for work or a day date.

3. To amp it up for evening, repeat the first steps, then blend the Smoke shade from the outer corner of the eye using a smudger brush. Apply across the upper and lower lash line for a more intense gaze.

4. For a night time look, apply the sophisticated Pop shade to the centre of your eyelid using your ring finger.

Charlotte’s Tip: Use this eyeshadow palette with a gorgeous skincare routine, starting with Charlotte's Magic Cream Moisturizer for a flawless complexion.

• I have been dying to try something from Charlotte Tilbury...4 Answers
  • I have that one question. "IS IT WORTH IT?" (Shakespeare ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the dolce vita palette? How is the pigme...1 Answers
Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette
  • "This quad by this company is absolutely AMAZING! The shadows are so pigmented and they blend out like a dream. I personally love cool colors since I am very fair in skin tone so these color choices look beautiful on me! You can go from natural to smiley with these options! I definitely recommend this product 👌🏻" in 14 reviews
  • "So this Golden Goddess palette is genius! She literally makes the perfect sexy smouldering eye so easy! I use this and her dolce vita palette everyday! It's my go to eye product! It's literally so easy, there's four steps which explains on the bottom of the quad. There is one shimmery colour, which you use your fingers for as the texture is different and is infused with amenio oils. That's called the POP shade and it's literally the most mesmerising, beautiful glitter to the eye and so finely milled! She designed this to be used with her smudger and blending brush, and that's literally all you need. 2 brushes to create this perfect eye. There is no brush included but don't think that's a bad thing, that's a good thing. No one uses the rubbish applicators you get in with Eyeshadows. They don't blend nicely. These are expensive but so gorgeous and an investment if you love makeup! " in 14 reviews
Raechel A.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
I love this palette and this has been my absolute favorite eye makeup item! The colors are gorgeous - especially the "Enhance" shade on the top right, which is a beautiful bronze shade with copper undertone. It builds up easily. And this is the palette that I actually use all colors, even the "Pop" glitters. You can use this palette not only for party looks but also everyday make up.
Eve J.
New York
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
I own shadows Chanel, Urban Decay, Mac, Dior etc. They are all great, yet absolutely nothing compares to Charlotte's Dolce Vita. Phenomenal! You definitely need a base and I'd say- a single light & non-sparkly shadow to complete this set; the light shadow that comes with here is a subtle highlighter - that is why the set needs to be paired with a matte light base shadow. I've never been complemented on any other eye makeup.
Desiree F.
Augusta
I have the new Charlotte Tilbury Exagger-eyes palette. It's a lovely warm rose gold quad that does make your eyes pop.

I've heard that her palettes are not very pigmented for the price and this one fits that description but I also think that she creates make-up for fool proof application and for people on the go so I don't mind that the colors are not blinding. They build up just fine and are not messy at all.
Natasha R.
Lynnwood
I have collected all Charlotte’s eye palettes. They are so easy to use, and have great combos for a really sexy eye look. Top favs: dolce vita, golden goddess, and exaggereyes
Brie F.
Review for: THE ROCK CHICK, THE UPTOWN GIRL, THE GOLDEN GODDESS more...
Love this palette... Also Rhett type PDF product you buy when you want to treat towns. Beautiful luxe packaging and nice chestnut shades with variations for every type of person looking for significant shade variety. Expensive but worth it.
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
A beautiful palette, the price is high four a quad but gorgeous shades. I still have a hard time not using a primer underneath the shadows! A great pallets but I could want slightly more pigment. I would recommend this to a friend.
Priyanka S.
The best basic eye makeup kit. It has everything you need and with a good primer it gives a super professional finish. My eye makeup has been described to be "on point" while using this one!
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Review for: PILLOW TALK more...
I purchased this for a wedding. It is amazing going on in blends very well my eyes are hazel/green and it complements them very well. This is definitely a pricier pallet. It is worth it though.
Kate D.
ya
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTE!!! If you're looking for a versatile eye palette that'll be perfect for any eye color and any time of a day, this is the one. Yes, you only get four colors, but the quality is incredible.. I use this FAR more than the wonderful  Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette , because it's just more unique.  The sparkle shades in the Charlotte palettes ( comparable to the sparkle shade in a  Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad ) are outstanding - they are very easy to build to full opacity for a high impact, wet shine, or they can also be used lightly for topping a color. You can do a very subtle look day to day, or get the sexiest smokey eye.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: THE SOPHISTICATE, THE GOLDEN GODDESS more...
The Sophisticate is a really beautiful and versatile matte palette. You get a satin cream tone, a cool brown transition, and two deeper browns. It sounds boring but the formula is perfection and I’ve used it constantly since I got it. The Golden Goddess didn’t really work for me. It has a shimmery pale yellow, a gold glitter, a shimmery mushroom brown, and a shimmery bronze. The mushroom and bronze look very similar on the skin and it’s very hard to get any contrast. The pigmentation isn’t great and the palette suffers from its lack of matte shades. The gold glitter is just okay. I’d recommend the Sophisticate and give it five stars. The Golden Goddess gets 3 stars and I think you can safely skip it.
Karly J.
Hillsboro , OR
I have been dying to try something from Charlotte Tilbury and I have my eyes on the Dolce Vita eye palette. Is it worth the money?
Alejandra P.
Is this worth the money? Just for 4 shades ?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
I have that one question. "IS IT WORTH IT?" (Shakespeare moment)
Andrea R.
Palm Springs, CA
Has anyone tried the dolce vita palette? How is the pigmentation of the colors? Should I get it? I think is very expensive.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Does these eye shadows have a good pigmentation? Do they dust off easily?