BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Darlings, my Luxury Palette eyeshadow palette in The Rock Chick features a quartet of silvery greys, charcoals & dark grey glitter shades for an enviable nonchalant makeup look!

WHAT MAKES THE LUXURY PALETTE EYESHADOW MAGIC:

• Get desk to dusk to disco eyeshadow in minutes!

• Highly pigmented shades mean you get long-lasting colour that is buildable throughout the day.

• Shades are all color-coded so its artistry made effortless.

• Ideal if you want a timeless eye makeup look for any occasion!

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Hydroxystearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Polyethylene, Isononyl Isononanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Methicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zeolite, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, BHT, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, [May Contain: Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491]

Usage:

1. For a softer daytime look, apply the Prime shade all over your eyelid, using a blender brush. Pop a little in the inner corners to open up your eyes.

2. Blend the Enhance shade from the outer corner across the crease of your eyelid. Finish off with a daytime mascara for a quick, easy application suitable for work or a day date.

3. To amp it up for evening, repeat the first steps, then blend the Smoke shade from the outer corner of the eye using a smudger brush. Apply across the upper and lower lash line for a more intense gaze.

4. For a night time look, apply the sophisticated Pop shade to the centre of your eyelid using your ring finger.

Charlotte’s Tip: Use this eyeshadow palette with a gorgeous skincare routine, starting with Charlotte's Magic Cream Moisturizer for a flawless complexion.

• I have been dying to try something from Charlotte Tilbury...4 Answers
  • I have that one question. "IS IT WORTH IT?" (Shakespeare ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the dolce vita palette? How is the pigme...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This quad by this company is absolutely AMAZING! The shadows are so pigmented and they blend out like a dream. I personally love cool colors since I am very fair in skin tone so these color choices look beautiful on me! You can go from natural to smiley with these options! I definitely recommend this product 👌🏻" in 14 reviews
  • "So this Golden Goddess palette is genius! She literally makes the perfect sexy smouldering eye so easy! I use this and her dolce vita palette everyday! It's my go to eye product! It's literally so easy, there's four steps which explains on the bottom of the quad. There is one shimmery colour, which you use your fingers for as the texture is different and is infused with amenio oils. That's called the POP shade and it's literally the most mesmerising, beautiful glitter to the eye and so finely milled! She designed this to be used with her smudger and blending brush, and that's literally all you need. 2 brushes to create this perfect eye. There is no brush included but don't think that's a bad thing, that's a good thing. No one uses the rubbish applicators you get in with Eyeshadows. They don't blend nicely. These are expensive but so gorgeous and an investment if you love makeup! " in 14 reviews
Raechel A.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
I love this palette and this has been my absolute favorite eye makeup item! The colors are gorgeous - especially the "Enhance" shade on the top right, which is a beautiful bronze shade with copper undertone. It builds up easily. And this is the palette that I actually use all colors, even the "Pop" glitters. You can use this palette not only for party looks but also everyday make up.
Eve J.
New York
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
I own shadows Chanel, Urban Decay, Mac, Dior etc. They are all great, yet absolutely nothing compares to Charlotte's Dolce Vita. Phenomenal! You definitely need a base and I'd say- a single light & non-sparkly shadow to complete this set; the light shadow that comes with here is a subtle highlighter - that is why the set needs to be paired with a matte light base shadow. I've never been complemented on any other eye makeup.
Lauren R.
Germantown
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
I love the Charlotte Tilbury quads. I have three of them, two were limited edition. And i also have my eye on the sophisticate palette. Her shadows are lovely and the colors pair together so well. I often pick a palette based on the look I’m going for that day and feel good throwing it in bag to apply once i get to work. It’s just so convenient. I feel like these are similar to the Tom Ford quads in quality and appeal. They just work. And i love that CT offers guidance on how to apply the shadows. It’s true, that most sparkly color can really dress up the entire look. This just works from morning to late evening. Such a FAN 🙌🏽
Desiree F.
Augusta
I have the new Charlotte Tilbury Exagger-eyes palette. It's a lovely warm rose gold quad that does make your eyes pop.

I've heard that her palettes are not very pigmented for the price and this one fits that description but I also think that she creates make-up for fool proof application and for people on the go so I don't mind that the colors are not blinding. They build up just fine and are not messy at all.
Cheryl S.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: Beautylish
I got Vintage Vamp and Dolce Vita! Beautiful colors and are pigmented. Makes you feel and look pretty like old Hollywood glamour. Each palette has 4 shades and it’s all you need to create a gorgeous smokey eye. You can either make it appropriate for daytime or nighttime. Shadows are smooth and luxurious.
Natasha R.
Lynnwood
I have collected all Charlotte’s eye palettes. They are so easy to use, and have great combos for a really sexy eye look. Top favs: dolce vita, golden goddess, and exaggereyes
Brie F.
Review for: THE ROCK CHICK, THE UPTOWN GIRL, THE GOLDEN GODDESS more...
Love this palette... Also Rhett type PDF product you buy when you want to treat towns. Beautiful luxe packaging and nice chestnut shades with variations for every type of person looking for significant shade variety. Expensive but worth it.
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: THE DOLCE VITA more...
A beautiful palette, the price is high four a quad but gorgeous shades. I still have a hard time not using a primer underneath the shadows! A great pallets but I could want slightly more pigment. I would recommend this to a friend.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: THE SOPHISTICATE, PILLOW TALK, THE GOLDEN GODDESS more...
Just purchased this on net a porter ($39!!) and I love how Charlotte does her quads so beautiful. You can do her steps the prime, enhance, smoke, pop or do your own thing
Priyanka S.
The best basic eye makeup kit. It has everything you need and with a good primer it gives a super professional finish. My eye makeup has been described to be "on point" while using this one!
Karly J.
Hillsboro , OR
I have been dying to try something from Charlotte Tilbury and I have my eyes on the Dolce Vita eye palette. Is it worth the money?
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
I have that one question. "IS IT WORTH IT?" (Shakespeare moment)
Alejandra P.
Is this worth the money? Just for 4 shades ?
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Does these eye shadows have a good pigmentation? Do they dust off easily?
Gardenia H.
The vintage vamp palette looks amazing. This is something that if i buy would be like spoiling myself. Should i buy or could there be a cheaper alternative.