5 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

LIP CHEAT is a rich, velvety lip liner glides effortlessly over the lips and has the power to completely re-shape, re-size and balance lips. Always match lip liner to your K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: Outline your lips starting with the corner of the top lip. For the perfect supermodel pout, balance the lip shape and size by drawing over the outer edge of your natural lip line. For the day, trace your lip shape with LIP CHEAT. Then fill in your lips with the matching K.I.S.S.I.N.G or MATTE REVOLUTION shade. For the evening, outline your lips and fill them in with my LIP CHEAT pencil, it creates the perfect base for lipstick and makes it last longer. Then apply the matching K.I.S.S.I.N.G or MATTE REVOLUTION lipstick shade over the top.

• I have been really wanting to try this for months but I am too scar...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know of any good dupes for Charlotte ...Be the first to answer!
  • Which color is best for fair skin tones or do they all work?1 Answers
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Pillow Talk
Love this liner! It's more of a pink nude and goes with so many lipsticks and glosses! It's very natural and doesn't go on chalky at all. All of the stuff in her lip line is very natural and well formulated. The formula isn't very hydrating so I always use her prep and prime balm before applying.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Rosemead , Ca
The best lip liner I have ever used. This makes your lip stick apply more smoothly and makes it more long lasting. I came across this when I was at Nordstrom and was very hesitant to buy it because if of the price tag but I'm very glad I made the purchase. I would buy this product again.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
HOLY GRAIL LIP PENCIL. I purchased these from my local Nordstrom in the shades Pillowtalk, Foxy Brown and Iconic Nude. These are long-wearing, don't tug on the lips, and come in a nice range of colors. They're a bit pricey for a lip liner, but 100% worth it. Highly recommend!
Art T.
Art T.
This is a great universal color. It will not budge and it delivers a fabulous base for other lipsticks. This will become your go to lip liner. I truly believe you don't need more than three lip liners in your life. This would be your nude.
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
Review for: Pillow Talk
This color is so natural and great for everyday. It is a bit drying so be careful with that. The packaging is gorgeous as all CT products are. I wouldn't say they are worth the money though. There are a lot similar lip liners out there
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Pillow Talk
This really is worth the hype! I don't know what is different about the formula but it is hard to use any other pencil after using this! I wasn't sure what to expect but she's got an amazing product here! Beautiful color and product!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Pillow talk matches my lips perfectly and enhances them. It is the most natural appearing lip liner I have ever used. I never used liner before I used this one but now I will always repurchase this! Believe the hype.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Review for: Pillow Talk
Another cult classic I'm in love with- soft, stays and doesn't pull on your lips. Want more! I would definitely repurchase as well as recommend this product to my friends and family. Just go get it, it's worth it!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Pillow Talk
Love this! Everyone should run out and buy it! It is the most natural lip pencil that is flattering on everyone. It gives me a slight flush of pink on my lips and works under literally any lipstick.
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
These are very nice pencils. The color pay off is beautiful. They glide on smooth.They do feel a little thick on the lips. I prefer mac lip pencils for the price point.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Wilder, KY
Would you say these liners are worth the price? Are they easy to glide on or do they get stuck on the lips and tug?
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
I was going to buy this liner in Pillow Talk or Iconic Nude but couldn't really decide, so I walked away with neither one. How's the formula? Does it last? Does it cake? Every time I buy a nude liner I feel like it bleeds a bit and makes my lipstick/gloss look sloppy.
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I have been really wanting to try this for months but I am too scared to shell out the cash.. Is it worth it?!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
How much is this product?
Halie D.
Halie D.
Is the shade pillow talk neutral, cool, or warm? Most neutral pinks lean warm on me and look orange, wondering if this stays nicely pink.