BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY #35 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

The squared end of the Lip Brush allows you to apply lipstick with great precision, getting right into the inner corners of the mouth, for that perfect pout! Charlotte uses it on all her clients to either to soften a lip liner or with more dramatic lipstick shades to ensure perfectly even coverage. CHARLOTTE SAYS: My range of artist-inspired makeup brushes have been expertly crafted by hand to be so easy to use they practically apply the make-up themselves. I wanted to create a functional but beautiful, luxurious range, in my signature rose gold and night crimson colours. The maximum hair-count brush heads are hand-pulled into the perfect shape by a master brush maker in Europe. The sustainable wood brush handles are ergonomically designed to be easy to use and faceted to not roll off your vanity table, a trick used by artists the world over. All my artistry is in the brush. I believe women need just a few key brushes to achieve a perfect finish, so my range is edited down to eight essential brushes, which work perfectly with my formulas. It is make-up made easy! see more...

Eva K.
This is the best lip brush I have tried. Something about the shape or angle or something let's you apply bright colors with total precision and even coverage. I reach for this whenever I am applying a res lipstick. Seriously the perfect lip brush.
none n.
california
I love this lip brush. It gets all the sharp edges. I also use it for my eyebrows. I like the angle it has. I use it every time, it's the only lip brush I've ever owned. It was a gift so I don't know where it was purchased from. But I recommend .
Emy F.
Montreal, QC
This is in my personal and my professional makeup kit! It’s good to make a perfect lip definition! It worth the price. One of the best in the game. And the brush itself is pretty! It’s a must. Even after thousands of wash it’s still like a brand new brush.
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
This is the first lip brush I have ever owned, I figured it was about time I purchase one since I was doing terribly putting on vibrant reds straight from the bullet. Love the shape of this and it works brilliantly at getting those sharp edges. When I'm not using it for lipstick and it's clean I use it with concealer around the lip area.
Samiha S.
Ashton-under-lyne, Ashton-under-lyne
I never really ever used lip brushes but when I bought this is amazing. Its easy to apply and looks So much better with a brush