Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation

by Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte has created the holy grail of foundations. An air-light formula with wonder powers: it illuminates, smoothes, hydrates, minimizes pores and reduces wrinkles for perfect skin. Charlotte has one simple rule for foundation: perfect coverage in a lightweight formula. Eyes can be intense, lips can be full on, but your complexion should be seamless, breathable and beautiful. It's one of Charlotte's 7 wonders for your skin! Innovative technology breathes a diaphanous veil of youth-enhancing tint across your complexion, evening out imperfections and moisturizing the skin. It's like a halo effect of luminosity and color. A pool of youth-boosting actives helps reduce wrinkles, fight uneven skin tone and smooth over the surface for a "baby-skin effect". A botanical alternative to retinal stimulates epidermal renewal by kick-starting collagen production, delaying the onset of wrinkles and creating a perfect make-up base.

Pseudo-ceramides hydrate skin for up to 18 hours. For dry, normal, combination skin types. Oil free.

CHARLOTTE SAYS: LIGHT WONDER foundation has multiple uses-perfect for women on the go.

Shake well and squeeze a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand. Using a foundation brush or your finger tips: For the day, blend it into your skin from the middle outwards, to use as a tinted moisturizer. The SPF15 will protects skin from photo-aging. For evening, carry out the same application but pat onto areas extra coverage is needed, to achieve a flawless yet dewy finish.

Additional Tip: For supermodel skin, mix a bit of your foundation with WONDERGLOW for a gorgeous, glowing complexion.

About Charlotte Tilbury: After working as a makeup artist in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years, Charlotte Tilbury debuted her own beauty line in 2013. The glamorous beauty of 90s supermodels inspired Tilbury to create products for women wanting to achieve a beautiful, powerful makeup look. Tilbury pours her secrets and passion into creating new formulas and discovering beauty products for her own range.

Is this foundation worth the price?
Any advice on colour matching the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation ?
Is Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation worth it? I want a light coverage that is buildable yet looks like skin.
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation!
Jordan P.
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Jordan P.
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Jordan P.
Review for: 1 Fair
I got shade fair 2 and it is gorgeous! It’s so lightweight and looks so good on the skin. I will love this for the summer! I wore it for about 7 hours today and it wore beautifully!
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Joanna A.
Review for: 6 Medium
It truly is great and its in the name light wonder, light coverage but it feels weightless and has an almost refractive quality where your skin looks healthy and you don't notice the pores or imperfections as much but you still see your freckles. I love it for a light day or summer when you already have a bit of a tan Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM
Arita H.
Carol Stream, IL
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Arita H.
I LOVE this foundation!!! I’ll say right off the bat that you have to know what kind of product this really is before you purchase it. Otherwise you’ll be disappointed! Bc it has an extremely sheer coverage, so if you’re a medium to full coverage kind of girl, I recommend you use her other foundation if you want one from Charlotte Tilbury. I say this right away because it’s not fair when people review amazing performing products out of ignorance and not reading descriptions- thinking its supposed to be a medium to full coverage when it’s clearly marketed and described as sheer!! This foundation makes my skin look so healthy, like a lit from within kind of natural glow and feels like I have absolutely nothing on my skin. Her products are infused with amazing skincare ingredients that benefit your skin too. I’m very acne prone, and I have not broken out from this or it hasn’t irritated my skin. Im very picky and aware of what I use on my skin because it takes me a lot of work to keep my skin balanced! It’s also Perfect for all ages as it doesn’t settle into any lines or look cakey and dull. Perfect for an everyday wear or when you need to run out the door. I even use this when I go out for a night out by doing a nice even layer just to even out my skin tone, and then I use concealer to spot conceal any redness I have or blemishes. Literally blurs my pores and has a real life filter effect. (I always use primers too though)! I love lightweight foundations like this. This will be my go to for life!!
Hailey B.
Hudson, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Hailey B.
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Hailey B.
Review for: 6 Medium
THE BEST FOUNDATION. I have super dry skin and this sits fabulously on my face. And this color?? Oh my god matches me perfect and I have NEVER been able to find a shade that matches my neutral undertone ever. This was worth every single penny, and it’s the light build version and it’s not super sheer like other foundations😍😍 btw, this makeup has been worn for hours and still looks great!
Raelyn D.
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Raelyn D.
Review for: 6 Medium
Stunning foundation! Great for summer. Light coverage with a somewhat luminous finish. Keeps skin looking natural and fresh. Would definitely recommend! Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation
Cassandra B.
Huntsville, AL
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Cassandra B.
Review for: 1 Fair
This is a really nice very light coverage foundation. I like to apply it with my fingers and it gives a nice satin but glowey finish. I have crusty dry skin so sometimes when it’s extra dry, it does cling to dry patches. I took one star off because I hate the fragrance and wish it didn’t have any at all. I likely won’t repurchase because of the fragrance and my sensitive skin but if that doesn’t bother you, I’d highly recommend this product.
Ashley G.
Lexington, KY
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Ashley G.
Review for: 5 Medium
This foundation has a beautiful finish! So light weight and adds such a glow to my dry aging skin. I was looking for something that would be perfect for summer with a little bit of coverage. This is THE ONE!
EINAS B.
Buffalo
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by EINAS B.
Review for: 5 Medium
Summary: Gives you that natural from inside look I literally had many people asking you what did you do to your skin -Pros very blend of all skin like blowy filter look Cons not full coverage if that’s what you’re lookin, doesn't stay for long day you need to reapply and use some powder Would recommend it for someone who wants her natural look but take it to the next level
Shamitria T.
Rochester, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Shamitria T.
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Shamitria T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation! Ahhhh. I love the glow it gives it! It’s so light on the skin and leave me with a natural radiance!! 100% yes! I wear shade 9 dark.
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation uploaded by Mohanie B.
Review for: 8 Medium
In LOVE with this foundation! It’s so light yet the coverage is amazing! Perfect for daily work wear without going overboard. Plus it has spf in it. It also works well with my oily, acne prone skin. This is me. No concealer, no primer. My new fav light foundation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca C.
Bixley Road
il y a 3 mois
Jordan P. il y a 3 mois
I would either do the color match on Sephora or use findation.com to find the shade!
Tina C.
NY
il y a 4 mois
Katie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
il y a 6 mois
Does anyone know of a Cruelty Free dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation? I love this but am really sad that Charlotte Tilbury is no longer considered Cruelty free.
Courtney P.
Greensboro, NC
il y a 8 mois
Jolie D. il y a 7 mois
Sephora and nordstrom gives samples if you want to try it