BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte has created the holy grail of foundations. An air-light formula with wonder powers: it illuminates, smoothes, hydrates, minimizes pores and reduces wrinkles for perfect skin. Charlotte has one simple rule for foundation: perfect coverage in a lightweight formula. Eyes can be intense, lips can be full on, but your complexion should be seamless, breathable and beautiful. It's one of Charlotte's 7 wonders for your skin! Innovative technology breathes a diaphanous veil of youth-enhancing tint across your complexion, evening out imperfections and moisturizing the skin. It's like a halo effect of luminosity and color. A pool of youth-boosting actives helps reduce wrinkles, fight uneven skin tone and smooth over the surface for a "baby-skin effect". A botanical alternative to retinal stimulates epidermal renewal by kick-starting collagen production, delaying the onset of wrinkles and creating a perfect make-up base.

Pseudo-ceramides hydrate skin for up to 18 hours. For dry, normal, combination skin types. Oil free.

CHARLOTTE SAYS: LIGHT WONDER foundation has multiple uses-perfect for women on the go.

Shake well and squeeze a small amount of foundation onto the back of your hand. Using a foundation brush or your finger tips: For the day, blend it into your skin from the middle outwards, to use as a tinted moisturizer. The SPF15 will protects skin from photo-aging. For evening, carry out the same application but pat onto areas extra coverage is needed, to achieve a flawless yet dewy finish.

Additional Tip: For supermodel skin, mix a bit of your foundation with WONDERGLOW for a gorgeous, glowing complexion.

About Charlotte Tilbury: After working as a makeup artist in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years, Charlotte Tilbury debuted her own beauty line in 2013. The glamorous beauty of 90s supermodels inspired Tilbury to create products for women wanting to achieve a beautiful, powerful makeup look. Tilbury pours her secrets and passion into creating new formulas and discovering beauty products for her own range.

• Is this foundation worth it for the money? I've heard good things...2 Answers
  • What do people think of this?? I love Charlotte T... Be the first to answer!
  • Is the considtency and feel more like a cc/B.B. Cream or more lik...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
Review for: 7 Medium more...
This is a great light to medium foundation for anyone young to old. Leaves a beautiful luminescent slightly dewy finish which is very forgiving on skin with texture or fine lines. You can set with the Charlotte Tilbury finishing powder lately through the t- zone or wear the product on it’s own with setting powder. For those of you that are production artists, you may use this foundation easily for clients on camera
Aleisa M.
This foundation is ideal for everyday because it’s so lightweight, fresh, and sheer coverage. You can build it up to a medium coverage as well. This foundation has hylauronic acid in it that literally plumps up your skin and makes you look healthy and vitalized. It’s perfect for everyone and flattering no matter how you use it
Danielle R.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation more...
This is the best foundation I have used in a long time! It’s very lightweight and fresh looking with light to medium coverage making it awesome for everyday. I have normal skin but prefer a natural finish so I set it with powder and it looks better and better as the day goes on. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable day to day foundation!
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 6 Medium, 7 Medium more...
So I’m in love with this foundation. It’s light, dewy, Great for dry skin. I use it with a beauty blender and I set it with my Charlotte T. Powder & it looks beautiful & stays on for maybe 8+ hours ? Only thing they need to do is EXPAND THEIR SHADES. I hate that I need to buy 6 & 7 to have my perfect shade. Lol. Expand!
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
Review for: 7 Medium more...
Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash Primer
This is a light to medium coverage foundation. Looks very natural and perfect for daywear use. It stays on pretty well and gives a nice luminous feel .
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 10 Dark more...
Interesting product. While it is glowy I don’t find that this foundation has a dewy finish. Even when I use the Magic cream under the foundation I still find it to be a soft matte, even though it is light coverage. Overall I do like the coverage and the product. Took away one star for the shade range though... I am the darkest shade??? Gimme a break!
Margie L.
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation more...
I love this for everyday makeup! It is very dewy and makes your skin glow. It is very easy to apply, but just make sure you blend well so there aren't any patches. I would not recommend if you have oily skin because your skin might look oily.
Sabrina M.
West Covina , CA
This is my favorite foundation , it makes skin so radiant and looks so natural that it looks like your skin only better. Charlotte tilbury products just make you look like a better version of yourself, yet still the same.
Angie S.
Denver, CO
This foundation has completely changed my philosophy on makeup. It is a light coverage focused on skin enhancement. I will say that this foundation is best for well behaved skin. It covers just enough to perfect my tone, add a little coverage, all while looking CRAZY natural. Not terribly long lasting, but keeps me looking good through the work day. Not only that, but Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation is really easy to apply. I find the perfect application is by using a buffing brush to deposit and blend the product, then I go in with my sponge over top to blur any brush stokes and get that perfect skin look! After running out of Light Wonder I tried tinted moisturizers from Laura Mercier, Nars, and Bare Minerals, and nothing strikes the perfect cord for me like this foundation does. Worth the splurge, and if you are torn about splashing out the cash, go into the Charlotte Tilbury counter and let them do your makeup. That's how I was converted!
Julie O.
Concord, CA
Review for: 1 Fair more...
Being a teenager, I experience quite the bit of acne. I was gifted this foundation for Christmas and was extremely excited because Charlotte Tillbury is a great brand. The color of the foundation matches my skin perfectly and it wears nicely after being set with powder, but the coverage isn't the best. I'd say that this foundation has a light to medium coverage, but I believe it is buildable. Due to it being water-based, it's extremely liquidy and I don't think that using a beauty sponge would be the best way to apply it to the skin. I use a stippling brush normally and that works fine. Overall, this is a good product, but I think I would go for a less expensive foundation next time.
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I have ridiculously dry skin, and I can't find a foundation that doesn't make it look worse. I use great moisturizers, I exfoliate (but not too much), etc. How does this cover? Does it leave you dry or dewy?
Chloë D.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
How is this foundation for combination skin? Does it make you look more oily or slip off at all?
Ray G.
Is this foundation worth it for the money? I've heard good things about this brand but I haven't tried it, is it worth it to splurge?
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Is this a foundation? What's it like for people with fair skin? Is it worth the $$?
Emily T.
Tunstall, Sunderland
I've just bought this foundation on impulse and I was wondering how easy this is to build on to make it a little more full coverage, or does it make it look cakey?