Charlotte Tilbury 'Legendary Muse' Luxury Palette - No Color uploaded by Shelly C.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

What it is: A dreamy, pretty, flattering combination of champagne golds, Ibizan sunset golds and pale, angelic softer bronzes. Who it's for: All skin tones. What it does: The golds in this palette magically open the eyes, making them instantly mesmerizing and bedazzling. It creates an optical illusion on the eye, making them look wider, bigger and dreamier. How to use: Apply the creamy-gold Prime shade back-and-forth across your lid using a blender brush. Next, apply your Enhance shade to the outer corner of the eyes to add subtle, sensual definition. This look is all about entrancing, enchanting drama in the eyes. You can build the golds with ease and they will never look too harsh. Run the dreamy gold Smoke shade along your upper lashline using a smudger brush. This hue adds a depth and contour to the eye. You can apply it underneath your lashline also. Finally, use your ring finger to pat the Pop shade onto the eyelid. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Legendary Muse' Luxury Palette (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5202611. Available in stores. see more...

Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I love Charlotte Tilbury's palettes and I've tried and own every one. Always a staple, so I thought I'd give you some pros and cons on this palette.

Pros:
- You have all 4 shades that compliment eachother well.
- She has made it easy to use, prime, enhance, smoke and pop shade.
- The pop shade you can use with your finger to get this gorgeous glitter shade.
- Luxury packaging.

Cons:
- High price point.

It's an expensive palette for four shadows but the quality is fantastic and she is a fantastic luxury brand.

I love the palette but I truly love her other palettes more as I like darker eyeshadow shades. This is in my kit though.
Candice G.
phoenix
This palette is so awesome! There’s one color that is so perfect that I’d buy the whole palette just for it! But it also has one sparkle color which is pretty on its own or on top of the other colors. The compact is sturdy and a perfect size, with a great mirror!
Emily C.
Sheffield
Good range of colours, all shimmery without being too sparkley. Subtle colour pay off which also builds up. Charlotte makes the pallettes really easy to use for beginners too and I like the pop shade which is applied with your finger due to it being full of emollients .
Mary J.
I thought the colors looked light when I bought this palette and was worried about how it would look with my olive skin tone. I was also weary of the smoke color because it appeared super light. I’m so glad so say I completely misjudged this palette. Like all CT products, it’s amaxing. It goes on well, it’s pigmented, and blends well. This is great for every day wear. If you are looking for a super Smokey eye, this is not going to be the right palette for you.
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
This is such a pretty quad for a halo eye and light shimmery colours look great in darker skin tones too... I also have the dolce vita quad which is my absolute favourite
andrea o.
Estos brillos lo son todo!!! Sincerely I can't believe your great pigmentation God!! with every every one that I leave, as long as I use them at least three people arrive and tell me waoh how shine your shade waoh the shine of your eyes it's just amazing the shine they have
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
Even though this doesn't contain a matte shade I love these colours, the pigmentation is great and the packaging is just beautiful. I love how easy it is to use. To be honest only lazy days I just use the second shade on the top as a one shadow and go colour on my lids and love it.
Ashley A.
London, Greater London
I love this palette. It lacks a matte shade but that doesn't lessen how much I use it because the shades are so flattering and soft. The packaging is practical and standard for the brand. I have blue eyes and it's very flattering. Highly recommend!
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
The charlotte tilbury palettes are to die for! So pigmented and blendable, these palettes are un matched by any other high end palette. So worth the money, one palette will become your go to palette!
Amanda N.
The swatches are beautiful and I love how it looks and keeps on the eyes. I bought it at sephora. Bit expensive but I think it's worth it lasts all day for me at least. I use it on days I'm going to go out. I would definitely recommend this. Great look for spring.
Shanda E.
I hear this is a limited edition palette, does anyone know when it will stop selling? I wanted to order it the other day but it was sold out on Beautylish & Charlotte's web site :-(.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Are these shadows pigmented? Is it worth buying?
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Is this a good palette to have?