Charlotte Tilbury 'Legendary Muse' Luxury Palette - No Color uploaded by Shelly C.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

What it is: A dreamy, pretty, flattering combination of champagne golds, Ibizan sunset golds and pale, angelic softer bronzes. Who it's for: All skin tones. What it does: The golds in this palette magically open the eyes, making them instantly mesmerizing and bedazzling. It creates an optical illusion on the eye, making them look wider, bigger and dreamier. How to use: Apply the creamy-gold Prime shade back-and-forth across your lid using a blender brush. Next, apply your Enhance shade to the outer corner of the eyes to add subtle, sensual definition. This look is all about entrancing, enchanting drama in the eyes. You can build the golds with ease and they will never look too harsh. Run the dreamy gold Smoke shade along your upper lashline using a smudger brush. This hue adds a depth and contour to the eye. You can apply it underneath your lashline also. Finally, use your ring finger to pat the Pop shade onto the eyelid. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Legendary Muse' Luxury Palette (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5202611. Available in stores. see more...

Anya C.
London
Like all Charlotte tilbury products this is very high quality and the packaging is beautiful however I don't think this is worth it for the price. Colour pop supershock shadows have even more pigment and are way cheaper. However the colours are very pretty and do work well
Amanda N.
The swatches are beautiful and I love how it looks and keeps on the eyes. I bought it at sephora. Bit expensive but I think it's worth it lasts all day for me at least. I use it on days I'm going to go out. I would definitely recommend this. Great look for spring.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
The charlotte tilbury palettes are to die for! So pigmented and blendable, these palettes are un matched by any other high end palette. So worth the money, one palette will become your go to palette!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is a gorgeous, unique palette. I'm glad I got my hands on it since it is limited edition. The shadows are so buttery and simple to use with zero fallout. They also blend beautifully. Charlotte Tilbury eye quads are fool-proof since she lays out how to use them with a numbering system. I wore this for New Years' Eve and it was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend any of her quads, but especially this one because it will be unlike anything you have in your collection. Get it before it sells out!!
coral g.
Mission, TX
I own this palette, i think it is very similar to the TOM FORD quads too. Even the formula is almost the same they are amazing. but what is best is that these are cheaper than the TOM FORD quads. Im very happy with Charlotte Tilbury palette excellent quality.
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
Even though this doesn't contain a matte shade I love these colours, the pigmentation is great and the packaging is just beautiful. I love how easy it is to use. To be honest only lazy days I just use the second shade on the top as a one shadow and go colour on my lids and love it.
Hailey P.
Sudbury, ON
It was okay, nice shadows. Hard to work with and definitely NOT worth the expensive price tag. I gave 3 stars because of packaging, luxury and two shades were really good. but I would not repurchase. I will most likely give this away to a friend since I don't like using it.
andrea o.
Estos brillos lo son todo!!! Sincerely I can't believe your great pigmentation God!! with every every one that I leave, as long as I use them at least three people arrive and tell me waoh how shine your shade waoh the shine of your eyes it's just amazing the shine they have
Ashley A.
London, Greater London
I love this palette. It lacks a matte shade but that doesn't lessen how much I use it because the shades are so flattering and soft. The packaging is practical and standard for the brand. I have blue eyes and it's very flattering. Highly recommend!
Shanda E.
I hear this is a limited edition palette, does anyone know when it will stop selling? I wanted to order it the other day but it was sold out on Beautylish & Charlotte's web site :-(.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Are these shadows pigmented? Is it worth buying?
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Is this a good palette to have?