Charlotte Tilbury 'Legendary Muse' Luxury Palette - No Color uploaded by haley w.Charlotte Tilbury 'Legendary Muse' Luxury Palette - No Color uploaded by Shelly C.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

What it is: A dreamy, pretty, flattering combination of champagne golds, Ibizan sunset golds and pale, angelic softer bronzes. Who it's for: All skin tones. What it does: The golds in this palette magically open the eyes, making them instantly mesmerizing and bedazzling. It creates an optical illusion on the eye, making them look wider, bigger and dreamier. How to use: Apply the creamy-gold Prime shade back-and-forth across your lid using a blender brush. Next, apply your Enhance shade to the outer corner of the eyes to add subtle, sensual definition. This look is all about entrancing, enchanting drama in the eyes. You can build the golds with ease and they will never look too harsh. Run the dreamy gold Smoke shade along your upper lashline using a smudger brush. This hue adds a depth and contour to the eye. You can apply it underneath your lashline also. Finally, use your ring finger to pat the Pop shade onto the eyelid. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Legendary Muse' Luxury Palette (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5202611. Available in stores. see more...

Mary J.
I thought the colors looked light when I bought this palette and was worried about how it would look with my olive skin tone. I was also weary of the smoke color because it appeared super light. I’m so glad so say I completely misjudged this palette. Like all CT products, it’s amaxing. It goes on well, it’s pigmented, and blends well. This is great for every day wear. If you are looking for a super Smokey eye, this is not going to be the right palette for you.
Candice G.
phoenix
This palette is so awesome! There’s one color that is so perfect that I’d buy the whole palette just for it! But it also has one sparkle color which is pretty on its own or on top of the other colors. The compact is sturdy and a perfect size, with a great mirror!
Brie F.
I purchased this from Nordstrom with some points I had. Really love this palette and finger it to be an appropriate every day palette for work. Excellent quality. I would definitely recommend. One of the best luxe brands
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is a gorgeous, unique palette. I'm glad I got my hands on it since it is limited edition. The shadows are so buttery and simple to use with zero fallout. They also blend beautifully. Charlotte Tilbury eye quads are fool-proof since she lays out how to use them with a numbering system. I wore this for New Years' Eve and it was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend any of her quads, but especially this one because it will be unlike anything you have in your collection. Get it before it sells out!!
Amanda N.
The swatches are beautiful and I love how it looks and keeps on the eyes. I bought it at sephora. Bit expensive but I think it's worth it lasts all day for me at least. I use it on days I'm going to go out. I would definitely recommend this. Great look for spring.
Anya C.
London
Like all Charlotte tilbury products this is very high quality and the packaging is beautiful however I don't think this is worth it for the price. Colour pop supershock shadows have even more pigment and are way cheaper. However the colours are very pretty and do work well
coral g.
Mission, TX
I own this palette, i think it is very similar to the TOM FORD quads too. Even the formula is almost the same they are amazing. but what is best is that these are cheaper than the TOM FORD quads. Im very happy with Charlotte Tilbury palette excellent quality.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
The charlotte tilbury palettes are to die for! So pigmented and blendable, these palettes are un matched by any other high end palette. So worth the money, one palette will become your go to palette!
haley w.
Lawton Oklahoma
Purchased at: Sephora
I have two of these quads- The Sophisticate and Pillow Talk. Since the latter was LE, I will focus on Sophisticate. I’m very fond of Charlotte’s matte eyeshadows so I was curious about her all matte quad. The name is perfect- it’s very elegant and the application is effortless. You can do a neutral day look or a dramatic smokey eye with this. Versatile. The textures are soft and do kick up a bit in pan but they blend so easily. Although I tend to favor warm tones, I enjoy these shades as they are different than other palettes that I don’t own but aren’t so cool that they make me look sickly. Great quad.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
I love Charlotte Tilbury's palettes and I've tried and own every one. Always a staple, so I thought I'd give you some pros and cons on this palette.

Pros:
- You have all 4 shades that compliment eachother well.
- She has made it easy to use, prime, enhance, smoke and pop shade.
- The pop shade you can use with your finger to get this gorgeous glitter shade.
- Luxury packaging.

Cons:
- High price point.

It's an expensive palette for four shadows but the quality is fantastic and she is a fantastic luxury brand.

I love the palette but I truly love her other palettes more as I like darker eyeshadow shades. This is in my kit though.
S M.
I missed this, sadly! Does anyone know of a dupe palette? I'm keeping an eye out in case this is ever re-released, but would prefer to buy something similar in the meantime. The girls at CT said the golden goddess palette is the most similar in terms of what they sell, but this looks pinker to me...
Shanda E.
I hear this is a limited edition palette, does anyone know when it will stop selling? I wanted to order it the other day but it was sold out on Beautylish & Charlotte's web site :-(.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Are these shadows pigmented? Is it worth buying?
Brandi E.
austin, TX
Is this a good palette to have?