Charlotte Tilbury

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary...
281 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This mascara for some reason just wasn't my favorite. The brush design is very good. Packaging is pretty. It doesn't thicken or lengthen. When trying to do extra coats it clumps.
5 / 5
This is an amazing mascara, I just recently purchased it and it makes my lashes have volume and length. I use her other mascara pillow talk push up lashes and I applied it with this one and it’s a beautiful finish of FULL looking lashes! Charlotte Tilbury’s mascara is amazing and I love it very much. I suggest this mascara to anyone looking for natural length and volume.
5 / 5
I cannot believe how great this is! I mean, I thought mascaras is mascara, right? Wrong! One application and I had the most beautiful lashes. I kinda thought false eyelashes would not have been this good. On the expensive side, but definitely my new go to!
5 / 5
Really defines my eyelashes!! Doesn’t leave any clumps and looks really smooth!! Pretty good but could be better for the price in my opinion!! Would like more
5 / 5
Für meine kürzeren Wimpern ist diese Bürste perfekt.Die Tusche zaubert ein tolles Volumen und verklebt nicht.verlängert die Wimpern schon beim ersten Auftragen
5 / 5
This massive is fabulous for adding volume and keeping lashes defined with no clumps. It lasts all day and avoids the slide eye look by distributing the correct amount of product.
5 / 5
This mascara gives you those thick full looking lashes that you absolutely desire! The wand as tons of thick bristles that brush every single one of your lashes making sure to coat every single one. Very pleased with this & will repurchase!
5 / 5
This is my holy grail mascara that I have been using religiously for the last 3 years. Nothing compares. It gives me the fullest looking lashes. Every time I wear it I always get asked if they are my real lashes.
5 / 5
I really like this mascara and the applicator- the applicator doesn’t easily get mascara on my lid. In the picture, I’m also wearing a lash primer, but this mascara actually works really well without a primer as well. Also works pretty well without applying too many coats.
5 / 5
Best mascara. Easy to apply. Blackest black. Lasts all day. Waterproof. Remove with makeup remover. Adds volume and length. This is my favorite mascara.