Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink

by Charlotte Tilbury

Nude lipstick with pink undertones

Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink is this brand for lipstick worth the price? I want to try a new bran but not so sure
What is the one Charlotte Tillbury lipstick you love?
I’m wanting to try this out but I’m curious if it’s drying at all and if you need a lip liner?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
Review for: Bitch Perfect
This is the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing lipstick line and it retails for $32.00. There are several shades and they perform consistently well. This color is called b perfect and is a light- medium coral with a hint of pink. warm undertones, and a luminous finish. Opaque color coverage, a light shine that makes my lips look fuller. Very smooth, comfortable. Lightly creamy, lasted almost 6 hours on me. Has a vanilla scent and no taste. I did find this shade to be lightly hydrating.
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Alicia L.
Review for: Bitch Perfect
This is one of my favorite lipsticks from Charlotte Tilbury! I’ve re-purchased it twice already. It is the perfect peachy nude and it looks great on tan skin.  I love to top off other lipstick colors with this shade. Feels great on the lips! Definitely worth the price. This is in the shade B**ch Perfect
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Thuy N.
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick - Nude Kate
Tree extracts, orchid, matte. I like this lipstick a lot. It's not drying for a matte lipstick. I like the way it applies. The packaging looks great. It's a nice luxury lipstick I use for all occasions.
Amanda L.
Vero Beach, FL
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Amanda L.
She’s definitely well loved. One of my favorite lipsticks ever! I love CT’s formula. Pillow talk and Penelope pink are my two favorites!!
Jordan D.
Saint Louis, MO
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Jordan D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Penelope Pink
Beautiful lipstick, beautiful color, fantastic formulation. I often find that CT colors don’t look the same on my olive skin as they do in advertisements. This color is not like that. BEAUTIFUL PEACHY pink that doesn’t emphasize fine lines or settle in cracks. Lasts for several hours even for a traditional lipstick. Worth the price. Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Other
I really love her lipsticks so much. They don't cling on to dry spots on the lips and they just look so beautiful. I want so many things from her line. They are all so amazing and beautiful. You really can't go wrong.
Christi R.
Warwick, RI
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Christi R.
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Christi R.
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect
I received a sample card of a bunch of Charlotte Tilbury lipstick shades when I purchased a full size lipstick. I’ve tried several of the colors and so far this one is my least favorite on me. I found it too peachy which I don’t think looks good on my skin tone. This one in particular also applied a bit patchy so I had to use a gloss on top to make it look like it was covering my whole lip.
Evelyn A.
Lynwood, CA
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Penelope Pink
I love this shade and it is makes my lips look so smooth. The shade is my perfect nude and it is my go to lipstick. The only thing I really do not like about this is the price
Reiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Reiko A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Hepburn Honey
I love this formula better than Matte Revolution! It’s creamy, gives a satin finish. Pigmentation is great and I love both shades that I have, Hepburn Honey and B*tch Perfect. Wear is very comfortable throughout the day. I wouldn’t say this is super long lasting but the packaging and application is just so dreamy that I’m happy to re-apply!
Sydney L.
Washington, DC
Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink uploaded by Sydney L.
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick - Hepburn Honey
I bought this color (Hepburn Honey) after a make up artist used it on me and it was beautiful. Unfortunately I didn’t realize I needed to blend with a pink liner to really get the color right. I also have the lipstick in “pillow talk” which really doesn’t do much for me. The formula is nice, but there are better overall lipsticks out there (YSL). I do like to mix with my CT colors to create my own shades.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
silvana B.
Amsterdam
il y a 8 mois
Stella C. il y a 6 mois
I love it, it is by far my favorite lipstick formula. Very much worth the money. Also more cheap if you buy it at net a porter! I adore super starlet, super nude, and pillow talk intense. They are in my top 5 most used lipsticks ever.