9 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buy...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour...3 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes wash ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Jade W.
Jade W.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Penelope Pink
I absolutely love this lipstick! This is the most I've ever spent on a lipstick though I must say! But in my opinion it's worth the price tag. It's so moisturising & creamy on my lips. And very pigmented. I would defiantly buy again.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Swansea
Review for: Penelope Pink
Penelope Pink is a nude-y-pink, very much like your lips but better. The colour enhances the hues of your lips to create a seductive pout. I love wearing this shade day or night, it's moisturising formula makes it glide on with ease you can definitely forget you are wearing it! The finish has a light shine and gloss to it and for sure makes your lips look fuller. The staying power is pretty decent for a nude, I do have to re-apply now and then throughout the day, however, it's the perfect shade to keep in your handbag. Overall Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are a must have luxury for your collections. I'd also recommend pairing it with the Pillow Talk Lip Cheat liner also from Charlotte Tilbury.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
GLASGOW
Review for: Bitch Perfect
B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table
laura A.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I'm so happy I got this lipstick, I wasn't sure as my lips always get chapped and for some reason they always look better when I use a liquid matte, but these lipsticks are so hydrating, full coverage and such pretty shades!
Avanti A.
love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands
Kara F.
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. I own B*tch perfect and Coachella Coral. Both are gorgeous colors. I like the gold casing the lipsticks come in, feels very glam!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I own this in the shade B**ch Perfect. First of all this color looks amazing on all skin tones. I am a medium skin tone and it looks more nude pink on me. I always get so many compliments when I wear this shade so it is definitely worth the price ( these are $32). It's very pigmented and always leaves my lips so soft.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lipstick. I bought it in crimson night. I've been wearing it nonstop. It feels great in the lips and lasts long enough. I'm very impressed with it and want to get other shades. I will be purchasing more soon.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Nude Kate
The perfect nude (for my light-medium skin) lip shade. The colour goes on smooth and lasts. Looks great with a smoky eye. The rose gold packaging is beautiful. According to Charlotte, she created this shade for Kate Moss.
Obi F.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?