BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Buy on Cult Be...*
Avanti A.
love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
I had never heard of Charlotte Tilbury until I came across it walking through the Nordstrom cosmetics section.  I bought a kit that came with the K.I,S,S,I,N,G lipstick and loved it.  The lipstick is easy to apply and long lasting.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't think this woman can produce a bad product, of course it doesn't help I'm already a #LipstickJunkie anyways. I digress, the lipstick line is fabulous! I bought the shade "Bitch Perfect" for obvious reasons and I love it. It's so comfortable to wear and it's the perfect neutral, coral color that really goes with any makeup look and your work week. I highly recommend it!
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
I have this line of lipstick in Liv it up. Creamy lipstick Great pigmentation and design. Love the rose gold packaging. It in the expensive side of the high end makeup lipsticks. About 50 CAD, it's a good everyday colour very neutral and long lasting.
Julie H.
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This lipstick is so classy and fabulous. I am obsessed with the rose gold packaging and weight of the lipstick. It makes me feel so luxurious when I apply it. First I line my lips with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, then apply straight from the bullet or dab on the lips. It goes on so creamy and pigmented. Even the nudes last for hours. I have a ton of them! My favorites are B*tch Perfect, Kim KW, and Penelope Pink. ❤️
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these lipsticks! I have two of these in the shades Hepburn Honey and Nude Kate. Both colors work well with my fair/light skintone. They stay on for hours and didn't feel drying at all on me. The retro style packaging is beautiful! The only downside is the price, I think they were $32, but for me they're definitely worth it!
Stephanie M.
I'm a believer! For a long time I was convinced there was no better lipstick than MAC's lipstick but this was a game changer. It's so creamy and pigmented. The formula isn't drying at all and who can resist the super classy packaging? Definitely worth the splurge!!
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I have this formula in the shade B*tch Perfect. It may be a touch too light for my fair skin (washes me out a teensy bit), bit I love it anyway! The shade is slightly peachy nude, which is perfect for a copper redhead. The formula is very comforting and goes on opague. It lasts a fairly long time for a cream formula so long as you do not eat or drink. The packaging feels very old hollywood to me, which makes it a joy to pull out of my purse to touch up throughout the day. This was one of my first purchases from Charlotte Tilbury, and there will surely be more!
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. I own B*tch perfect and Coachella Coral. Both are gorgeous colors. I like the gold casing the lipsticks come in, feels very glam!
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?