BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Henna K.
Pear tree close, Sleaford
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Nude Kate, Hepburn Honey more...
Love the colours available, but still think they need to extend the shade range! The formula is lovely when you first apply it and they're very pigmented, but can go a little patchy throughout the day and cling to any dry skin
Suzie K.
Kent
Highly recommend these lipsticks. Such amazing pigmentation, long lasting. Gorgeous colour range. Very comfortable on the lips.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Amazing pigmentation, easy to apply and long lasting. Charlotte Tilbury makes some of the best lipsticks that rival that of Tom Ford, Chanel and Dior.
Gem🌟 M.
Halletts Shute , Yarmouth
I love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range from Charlotte Tilbury. It’s one of my most favourited brands. They are ultra moisturising and the colours are amazing.
AmateurEsthetician A.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipstick formulas. The color is great and the formulation is not tooCharlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick drying. I just can’t stop buying Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. I love them all!
Lauren R.
Creamy formula that keeps your lips feeling & looking moisturized. The colors are gorgeous & the color pay off is great
Lauren C.
I’ve fallen in love with the brand. It’s absolutely fantastic, the lip products are so easy to wear and the shade range is fantastic. I can’t recommend them enough. The packaging is luxurious and I have recommended to a lot of clients.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, Nude Kate more...
Charlotte's lipsticks are incredibly well thought out, you can tell she's put so much effort into the formula as they are one of the best lipsticks around.

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks are different to the others, they have a bit more slip, they're not matte, yet somehow they don't transfer, they don't look really shiny either.

The colours are gorgeous and very complimentary. When you put them next to eachother you don't see that much of a difference until you put them on the lips.

They have a higher price point than most lipsticks but she's a luxury brand. Worth the price, worth the hype.
Dana H.
Review for: Penelope Pink, Other more...
I absolutely love these shades! As someone who always used matte lipsticks, the KISSING formula converted me to a dewy finish. Lips look so much fuller especially when used in conjunction with the CT lip liner. I love the texture of this one, it’s creamy and not tacky which is exactly what I like. I also love how hydrated my lips feel after use. It’s a staple in every makeup kit!
Kirsten E.
Limepit Lane, Cannock
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
Literally my one of my favorite go to lippies for my brides!! Gorgeous packaging. And has great staying power too xx
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?