9 varieties available
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
4.63 / 5 based on 174 Reviews
Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
- "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
- "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
- "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
- "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time! It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look. It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips. Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day. I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint! Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range. I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow. It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
- "I got to try this out in Nude Kate. The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is. Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long. The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual. This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips. I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Carlotte Tilbury knocks it out of the lipstick PARK with this creamy, dewy lipstick. I originally bought one shade online, then went in store to try Dutchess and absolutely fell in love. It’s a luxury lipstick, but really worth it if you are in the fence and looking to add to your collection. Lasts forever and worth every penny in my opinion.
This is a really pretty color. It still works on my light-medium skin but it might look a little strange when I get my summer tan. I love the packaging. It looks beautiful on my vanity. The formula is smooth and creamy and comfortable. The color is unlike anything else I own.
No way I’m removing this from my kit because it is so highly requested and for very good reasons worth mentioning and once it was known in my prom clients I had to repurchase them for my kit and I’m glad I did because I enjoyed them myself so I highly recommend
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick so beautiful lipstick beautiful colour love the application it is so creamy so pigmented I love this perfect for everyone you can wear it everyday and also on work its look more natural so soft perfect colour I am obsessed with this I love all Charlotte tilbury products.
SOOO GOOD! All her shades are flawless. And the lasting power is pretty good!!! Love it
lovely creamy but matte finish applies smoothly on the lips.the pigment of the colours is perfect too i like it
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick is a gorgeous pink shade! Goes perfectly with the lipliner shade pillow talk. It’s such a creamy consistency. Beautiful packaging, It looks really classy and sophisticated. Lipstick is £24 and liner is £16. Bought them in Harrods and I would definitely experiment with other colours
Review for: Penelope Pink, Other more...
Charlotte Tilbury products are without doubt beautiful, however I do find that some do not have a great staying power. These lipsticks especially come off so easily. Maybe that is something to do with soft creamy formula lipsticks in general but for the price it is sometimes hard to balance a pretty product that does not last that long. I also use with the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Pencil and that does help but at over £40 approx. for the two products I would shop around first testing swatches from other brands to see if you can find a cheaper colour alternative.
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, So Marilyn more...
I seriously love these lipsticks. Every color is super pigmented and glides over the lips beautifully. I never find it to make my lips feel dry or enhance dryness I may already have. I would buy every single shade from this range if they weren't so darn expensive.
Q & A
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos