BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Buy on Cult Be...*
Rebecca S.
I love these lipsticks they are my favourite. Got a lovely selection of colours to choose from, and the colours really stand out. The lipstick applies really smoothly across the lips, it doesn’t dry your lips or create any build up. I definitely recommend these products
Megan H.
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
This shade from Charlotte Tilbury is the perfect nude. I imagine it’d look gorgeous on most skin tones. It applies really easily and lasts well on the lips, without being drying. A reasonable price for a high end lipstick.
Bea D.
Peachtree City
Beautiful nude peachy color. Great texture! Very smooth, not sticky. No bad taste. Good staying power. Will definitely repurchase!
Ariel C.
Plumas Lake, CA
Charlotte Tilbury products are amazing! I went crazy and bought all her lipsticks, lip glosses and lip liners (which her liners are the BEST) they last a long time and make my lips look full and beautiful 😙
Alice P.
Review for: Velvet Underground, Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Hepburn Honey, Nude Kate, Penelope Pink more...
The perfect formula. Long wearing and doesn’t make your lips feel dry and cracked. Easy to re-apply and smells devine!
jayemmmz e.
Glendale, CA
Love the colors, leaving my lips hydrated and so full! I get compliments for my tan skin with almost every color I have tried. A must buy and try!
sian G.
Elgin
I like this formula of lipstick as they are creamy and pigmented making it easy to apply. However like many other lipsticks the staying power of these aren’t great and they need reapplied often. Therefore I don’t believe it is worth the price. However, the packaging is very nice.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
The formula is a little bit drying although it is supposed to be moisturizing. The color stoned rose is beautiful especially for fall and winter. This is my third Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I enjoy this formula much more than the matte. The moisturizing as well as the matte formulas are extremely pigmented and only one swipe is needed. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold reminiscent of Esteé Lauder.
Rachel R.
I have ‘stoned rose’ and it’s my everyday go to lipstick. Perfect for work or a night out. It glides on my lips and feels buttery. It has great staying power and the colour is gorgeous. I have no complaints about this lipstick at all!
naema c.
newcastle upon tyne
Review for: Other more...
got this in “very victoria”, lovely formula, very creamy and light however colour barely showed up on me and isn’t very long wearing, wore this to prom however so its an item i cherish anyway
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?