BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Michaela W.
West Kelowna , BC
My mom recently just got me this shade as a gift and I'm absolutely in love. I usually don't go for nude colours just because I lean towards pinks more often. Charlotte tilbury has always had some of my fav lipsticks. This is definitely in my top 5.
Rita D.
one of my favorite lipsticks to wear. The formula is super comfortable on the lips. It is buttery but not too buttery that it slips off your lips. The finish of it is just beautiful, it just looks like your lips are moisturized. The smell of this is also so amazing, it smells like sweet cupcakes! I have the color b*** perfect and it's such a pretty pinky nude. The colors in this range is all so beautiful and wearable. If I could get them all I would! The packaging of this lipstick is also so pretty, i love anything rose gold!
Alexandra C.
Lake Charles, LA
Absolutely love this lipstick! Moisturizing and long wear! Doesn't dry out my lips and I love the finish!
Ashley V.
Oh my goodness this brand! So far I absolutely love everything! The lipstick lasts all day long and is a beautiful color! I feel like the price is right considering the amazing quality! I will definitely buy again!
Avanti A.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
I had never heard of Charlotte Tilbury until I came across it walking through the Nordstrom cosmetics section.  I bought a kit that came with the K.I,S,S,I,N,G lipstick and loved it.  The lipstick is easy to apply and long lasting.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't think this woman can produce a bad product, of course it doesn't help I'm already a #LipstickJunkie anyways. I digress, the lipstick line is fabulous! I bought the shade "Bitch Perfect" for obvious reasons and I love it. It's so comfortable to wear and it's the perfect neutral, coral color that really goes with any makeup look and your work week. I highly recommend it!
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
I have this line of lipstick in Liv it up. Creamy lipstick Great pigmentation and design. Love the rose gold packaging. It in the expensive side of the high end makeup lipsticks. About 50 CAD, it's a good everyday colour very neutral and long lasting.
Julie H.
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This lipstick is so classy and fabulous. I am obsessed with the rose gold packaging and weight of the lipstick. It makes me feel so luxurious when I apply it. First I line my lips with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, then apply straight from the bullet or dab on the lips. It goes on so creamy and pigmented. Even the nudes last for hours. I have a ton of them! My favorites are B*tch Perfect, Kim KW, and Penelope Pink. ❤️
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?