BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Buy on Cult Be...*
Inese S.
Pretty much loved it. Even as a person who isnt a lot into lipsticks I can say that this is first one I ever did used every day for a 2weeks. Even without going out of home. Thats why I loved it- doesnt look extra fancy, its casual and cute. Recomended
Jennie W.
Emeryville, CA
I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying.
Alyssa A.
I own this in the shade B**ch Perfect. First of all this color looks amazing on all skin tones. I am a medium skin tone and it looks more nude pink on me. I always get so many compliments when I wear this shade so it is definitely worth the price ( these are $32). It's very pigmented and always leaves my lips so soft.
lindsay g.
Penelope pink in my favorite nude lip color. I also have kim kw. Kim kw is like a baby pink on me, I have fair skin with pink undertones and red hair. As far as CT products go I have been happy with everything I have tried. Her lipsticks are exceptional.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Caitlen C.
These are one of the best lipsticks out there. They are so creamy and pigmented. My favorite shade is Kim K.W. it's the perfect everyday nude. I definitely need to purchase some more colors because they are bomb! 💣💣💣
Caitlin M.
I tried Kiss Chase, a rosy pink hue, and despite being somewhat surprised it didn't really match what the bullet looked like, ended up loving this color. I got a lot of compliments on it throughout the day! I will admit I didn't love the formula. It was a bit drying to me and I had to breakdown and apply a lip oil over it. Impressively, the color lasted through morning tea and lunch. I only reapplied once! Overall, I will wear this again...just partnered with a lip balm or oil to combat dryness because you can't beat that color!
Anna R.
Chester, Cheshire
B*TCH PERFECT!
What more can I say! This lipstick is in the most perfect packaging and this shade is bitchin!
This is classy enough for a day look but suits a super smoky eye just as well.
The colour is buildable and stays put. I occasionally add a touch of gloss over this which works really well too. Xoxo
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lipstick. I bought it in crimson night. I've been wearing it nonstop. It feels great in the lips and lasts long enough. I'm very impressed with it and want to get other shades. I will be purchasing more soon.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I purchased these from Nordstrom in the shades B*tch Perfect, Nude Kate, Very Victoria, Birkin Brown, Super Cindy, and Kim K.W. And I can honestly say I love them all. I was super into matte liquid lipsticks only for the last few months but these tempted time to go back to stick formulas, and I am now addicted to these lipsticks. They're very creamy and smell delicious. They also last much longer than traditional stick formula. Highly recommend, and I'll definitely be buying more!
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?