BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Stephanie A.
Grays
Amazing lipstick. Great range of colours. So easy to apply and long lasting colour. Very creamy formula.
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
This is a very nice color, it's a MLBB for me. I was hoping it would be a bit brighter, but because my lips are kinda dark, it went on a bit darker. It smells kinda vanilla-y but doesn't linger too long. The application varies, sometimes it's smooth and other times I feel like I have to really press it on my lips to apply.
Lilia P.
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
Beautiful, flattering shade. I love the consistency of this lipstick as I have dry lips and this gives you flawless pigmentation without being fully matte. Nice sheen to it, but it does mean that it transfers but it's a shade that fades nicely throughout the day. Packaging is beautiful, as with all CT products!
Katie B.
Beautiful colour, stays on for hours and compliments my skin tone beautifully. Would recommend to everyone, people always ask where my lipstick is from.
Marlena S.
Review for: Night Crimson more...
Gorgeous soft matte, creamy smooth texture. Night Crimson is a deep brown-berry shade which is perfect for day-to-night looks. Coachella Coral is a light pinky-coral that's perfect for an easy going everyday look. I would own all the KISSING lipsticks if I could!
Kristina G.
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
My other favorite shade in the ctilbury k.i.s.s.i.n.g. line! the perfect matte nude that looks great with cool and warm toned skin. gives a great color that isn't so nude that it blends with your skin and washes your lips out. I also sometimes use this as a base under glosses that i want to have more staying power, or might be too thin in formula. looks like the perfect color of my natural lips. very smooth and creamy, but due to its staying power and matte texture, your lips do feel slightly dry once removed. but not enough to make it bothersome.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Kari D.
Minneapolis
Review for: Other more...
I can’t say enough about Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. They go on smooth and are long lasting. I have a CT lipstick in every purse. I am a loyal user.
Nur S.
canton
I love this product. Great Product Holds up long glides on smoothly have been wearing so far for a week and fell in love with this product not too bright not to dark perfect shade. really would recommend in one swipe on the bottom lip and a rub of your bottom lip and top lips together you get the perfect color.
Caitlin M.
Staff
I tried Kiss Chase, a rosy pink hue, and despite being somewhat surprised it didn't really match what the bullet looked like, ended up loving this color. I got a lot of compliments on it throughout the day! I will admit I didn't love the formula. It was a bit drying to me and I had to breakdown and apply a lip oil over it. Impressively, the color lasted through morning tea and lunch. I only reapplied once! Overall, I will wear this again...just partnered with a lip balm or oil to combat dryness because you can't beat that color!
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?