9 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buy...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour...3 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes wash ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Jade W.
Jade W.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Penelope Pink
I absolutely love this lipstick! This is the most I've ever spent on a lipstick though I must say! But in my opinion it's worth the price tag. It's so moisturising & creamy on my lips. And very pigmented. I would defiantly buy again.
April M.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Nude Kate
I love these lipsticks. The packaging is so pretty, and the product itself isn't bad. Lipstick glides on well and does wear nicely through the day. Lips do need to be prepped, otherwise it will cling to dry skin and flake, as the day wears on. I recommend using moisturizing with a good lip oil/balm or mask before applying. Do also recommend lining
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Other
I really love her lipsticks so much. They don't cling on to dry spots on the lips and they just look so beautiful. I want so many things from her line. They are all so amazing and beautiful. You really can't go wrong.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Hepburn Honey
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's so lush and moisturizing. The shade Hepburn Honey is SUCH a sexy nude. A staple in anyone's collection!
Ellyn L.
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
Charlottes color range for nudes that fit a variety of skin tones is impeccable. I have warm, light medium skin and penelope pink and nude kate are some the best nudes color wise that I have ever found. I can wear them perfectly without lip liner and they are even quite moisturizing.
Noel C.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Nude Kate
These lipsticks are amazing! They are super pigmented, they don't dry out my lips, and they last a really long time. One thing I look for in a lip product is staying power and this lipstick certainly has it. The shade is the perfect nude for me, I have paler skin and it's doesn't look like I have "concealer lips". It's absolutely wonderful, I could not recommend it enough!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Craigavon
Review for: Penelope Pink
Yes, yes, yes! Yes to the rose gold packaging. Yes to the pigment and yes to how comfortable this is on the lips. Penelope Pink is such a beautiful nude with just something special to it! So many people ask me what it is when I wear it and so many people have bought it when I rave about it. Go on, treat yo'self!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Other
I don't have as mang KISSING lipsticks as I do the matte revolution just solely based on colour, but the one nude that goes with EVERYTHING so much that I have 2 and keep them everywhere is the Penelope Pink. Formula is amazing, staying power is great... Charlotte, we need more colours!!!!
julie b.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Review for: Bitch Perfect
Omg I was over the moon when I received this as a birthday present, the nude slight peach tone is beautiful I would say suits all skin tones, it's very complementing and subtle, feels comfortable on the lips not drying at all. Yes being Charlotte it is pricey but in my eyes worth it. Obviously the packaging is stunning the golden look is so sophisticated.
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Swansea
Review for: Penelope Pink
Penelope Pink is a nude-y-pink, very much like your lips but better. The colour enhances the hues of your lips to create a seductive pout. I love wearing this shade day or night, it's moisturising formula makes it glide on with ease you can definitely forget you are wearing it! The finish has a light shine and gloss to it and for sure makes your lips look fuller. The staying power is pretty decent for a nude, I do have to re-apply now and then throughout the day, however, it's the perfect shade to keep in your handbag. Overall Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are a must have luxury for your collections. I'd also recommend pairing it with the Pillow Talk Lip Cheat liner also from Charlotte Tilbury.
Obi F.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?