BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...5 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Ariel C.
Plumas Lake, CA
Charlotte Tilbury products are amazing! I went crazy and bought all her lipsticks, lip glosses and lip liners (which her liners are the BEST) they last a long time and make my lips look full and beautiful 😙
Alice P.
Review for: Velvet Underground, Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Nude Kate, Hepburn Honey, Penelope Pink more...
The perfect formula. Long wearing and doesn’t make your lips feel dry and cracked. Easy to re-apply and smells devine!
jayemmmz e.
Love the colors, leaving my lips hydrated and so full! I get compliments for my tan skin with almost every color I have tried. A must buy and try!
sian G.
Elgin
I like this formula of lipstick as they are creamy and pigmented making it easy to apply. However like many other lipsticks the staying power of these aren’t great and they need reapplied often. Therefore I don’t believe it is worth the price. However, the packaging is very nice.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
The formula is a little bit drying although it is supposed to be moisturizing. The color stoned rose is beautiful especially for fall and winter. This is my third Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I enjoy this formula much more than the matte. The moisturizing as well as the matte formulas are extremely pigmented and only one swipe is needed. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold reminiscent of Esteé Lauder.
Rachel R.
I have ‘stoned rose’ and it’s my everyday go to lipstick. Perfect for work or a night out. It glides on my lips and feels buttery. It has great staying power and the colour is gorgeous. I have no complaints about this lipstick at all!
naema c.
newcastle upon tyne
Review for: Other more...
got this in “very victoria”, lovely formula, very creamy and light however colour barely showed up on me and isn’t very long wearing, wore this to prom however so its an item i cherish anyway
BECKY G.
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
If I could give this lipstick 6 stars I would! It's absolutely fantastic and is my fav nude of all time in between a pinky nude and a coral nude everyone asks me what I have on when I wear this
Ellis M.
Morpeth, Northumberland
Review for: Hepburn Honey more...
These lipsticks have a lovely texture and a very slightly glossy look to them but still very pigmented. The Hepburn honey colour is unusual but really nice - I would describe it is a bright nude. I would recommend any of the colours from the k.i.s.s.i.n.g range!
Stephanie A.
Grays
Amazing lipstick. Great range of colours. So easy to apply and long lasting colour. Very creamy formula.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?