BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Caitlin-rose S.
Inverness
Loved this, texture was amazing so creamy and it stayed on all night! Didn't dry up my lips either.
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
Review for: Bitch Perfect
The shade is gorgeous , it leaves the lips moisturised but the colour doesnt last long. The formula is similar to mac lipsticks but more expensive.
Abigail J.
glasgow
Review for: Penelope Pink, Nude Kate, Hepburn Honey
I love these lipsticks! I wear them every day and they stay on my lips so well, I hardly have to reapply! The packaging is beautiful I love the colour and style the lipsticks come in, can't recommend them enough!
Rebekah M.
Review for: Other
One of the best nude colors I have ever used!! I bought it with the nude pack from Nordstrom sale so I use the matching lip liner. It’s odd to say but I love the smell too! It’s creamy and stays on very well! I only apply maybe twice a day. I love how it keeps your lips moisturized too. It’s a good value too. I wear it almost every day.
Blythe H.
Review for: Nude Kate
I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion.
Jade W.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Penelope Pink
I absolutely love this lipstick! This is the most I've ever spent on a lipstick though I must say! But in my opinion it's worth the price tag. It's so moisturising & creamy on my lips. And very pigmented. I would defiantly buy again.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Nude Kate
I love these lipsticks. The packaging is so pretty, and the product itself isn't bad. Lipstick glides on well and does wear nicely through the day. Lips do need to be prepped, otherwise it will cling to dry skin and flake, as the day wears on. I recommend using moisturizing with a good lip oil/balm or mask before applying. Do also recommend lining
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Other
I really love her lipsticks so much. They don't cling on to dry spots on the lips and they just look so beautiful. I want so many things from her line. They are all so amazing and beautiful. You really can't go wrong.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Hepburn Honey
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's so lush and moisturizing. The shade Hepburn Honey is SUCH a sexy nude. A staple in anyone's collection!
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
Charlottes color range for nudes that fit a variety of skin tones is impeccable. I have warm, light medium skin and penelope pink and nude kate are some the best nudes color wise that I have ever found. I can wear them perfectly without lip liner and they are even quite moisturizing.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!