BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a believer! For a long time I was convinced there was no better lipstick than MAC's lipstick but this was a game changer. It's so creamy and pigmented. The formula isn't drying at all and who can resist the super classy packaging? Definitely worth the splurge!!
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this formula in the shade B*tch Perfect. It may be a touch too light for my fair skin (washes me out a teensy bit), bit I love it anyway! The shade is slightly peachy nude, which is perfect for a copper redhead. The formula is very comforting and goes on opague. It lasts a fairly long time for a cream formula so long as you do not eat or drink. The packaging feels very old hollywood to me, which makes it a joy to pull out of my purse to touch up throughout the day. This was one of my first purchases from Charlotte Tilbury, and there will surely be more!
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. I own B*tch perfect and Coachella Coral. Both are gorgeous colors. I like the gold casing the lipsticks come in, feels very glam!
Inese S.
Pretty much loved it. Even as a person who isnt a lot into lipsticks I can say that this is first one I ever did used every day for a 2weeks. Even without going out of home. Thats why I loved it- doesnt look extra fancy, its casual and cute. Recomended
Jennie W.
Emeryville, CA
I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying.
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this in the shade B**ch Perfect. First of all this color looks amazing on all skin tones. I am a medium skin tone and it looks more nude pink on me. I always get so many compliments when I wear this shade so it is definitely worth the price ( these are $32). It's very pigmented and always leaves my lips so soft.
lindsay g.
Penelope pink in my favorite nude lip color. I also have kim kw. Kim kw is like a baby pink on me, I have fair skin with pink undertones and red hair. As far as CT products go I have been happy with everything I have tried. Her lipsticks are exceptional.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Caitlen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are one of the best lipsticks out there. They are so creamy and pigmented. My favorite shade is Kim K.W. it's the perfect everyday nude. I definitely need to purchase some more colors because they are bomb! ūüí£ūüí£ūüí£
Caitlin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried Kiss Chase, a rosy pink hue, and despite being somewhat surprised it didn't really match what the bullet looked like, ended up loving this color. I got a lot of compliments on it throughout the day! I will admit I didn't love the formula. It was a bit drying to me and I had to breakdown and apply a lip oil over it. Impressively, the color lasted through morning tea and lunch. I only reapplied once! Overall, I will wear this again...just partnered with a lip balm or oil to combat dryness because you can't beat that color!
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!