BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Rita D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorite lipsticks to wear. The formula is super comfortable on the lips. It is buttery but not too buttery that it slips off your lips. The finish of it is just beautiful, it just looks like your lips are moisturized. The smell of this is also so amazing, it smells like sweet cupcakes! I have the color b*** perfect and it's such a pretty pinky nude. The colors in this range is all so beautiful and wearable. If I could get them all I would! The packaging of this lipstick is also so pretty, i love anything rose gold!
Alexandra C.
Lake Charles, LA
Absolutely love this lipstick! Moisturizing and long wear! Doesn't dry out my lips and I love the finish!
Ashley V.
Oh my goodness this brand! So far I absolutely love everything! The lipstick lasts all day long and is a beautiful color! I feel like the price is right considering the amazing quality! I will definitely buy again!
Avanti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never heard of Charlotte Tilbury until I came across it walking through the Nordstrom cosmetics section.  I bought a kit that came with the K.I,S,S,I,N,G lipstick and loved it.  The lipstick is easy to apply and long lasting.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think this woman can produce a bad product, of course it doesn't help I'm already a #LipstickJunkie anyways. I digress, the lipstick line is fabulous! I bought the shade "Bitch Perfect" for obvious reasons and I love it. It's so comfortable to wear and it's the perfect neutral, coral color that really goes with any makeup look and your work week. I highly recommend it!
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this line of lipstick in Liv it up. Creamy lipstick Great pigmentation and design. Love the rose gold packaging. It in the expensive side of the high end makeup lipsticks. About 50 CAD, it's a good everyday colour very neutral and long lasting.
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is so classy and fabulous. I am obsessed with the rose gold packaging and weight of the lipstick. It makes me feel so luxurious when I apply it. First I line my lips with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, then apply straight from the bullet or dab on the lips. It goes on so creamy and pigmented. Even the nudes last for hours. I have a ton of them! My favorites are B*tch Perfect, Kim KW, and Penelope Pink. ❤️
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipsticks! I have two of these in the shades Hepburn Honey and Nude Kate. Both colors work well with my fair/light skintone. They stay on for hours and didn't feel drying at all on me. The retro style packaging is beautiful! The only downside is the price, I think they were $32, but for me they're definitely worth it!
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!