BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
I got this in Penelope pink and it was love at first application! It's very creamy and well pigmented. It glided effortlessly on my lips and it didn't feel heavy like a lot of lipsticks do. This is definitely my new favorite lipstick!
Rachel D.
Lovely colour and great finish. Moderately hydrating with is great as I have quite dry lips. Good to use with a lip liner
L J.
Preston, Lancashire
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Stoned Rose is a gorgeous warm toned nude that is very nourishing on the lips. The staying power isn’t amazing but fades beautifully so I still give this product five stars and highly recommend it.
Katie B.
Beautiful colour, stays on for hours and compliments my skin tone beautifully. Would recommend to everyone, people always ask where my lipstick is from.
Lilia P.
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
Beautiful, flattering shade. I love the consistency of this lipstick as I have dry lips and this gives you flawless pigmentation without being fully matte. Nice sheen to it, but it does mean that it transfers but it's a shade that fades nicely throughout the day. Packaging is beautiful, as with all CT products!
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
This is a very nice color, it's a MLBB for me. I was hoping it would be a bit brighter, but because my lips are kinda dark, it went on a bit darker. It smells kinda vanilla-y but doesn't linger too long. The application varies, sometimes it's smooth and other times I feel like I have to really press it on my lips to apply.
Helen C.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect more...
I love this lipstick, such a natural wash of a nude-pink. This lipstick is lightweight with a hydrating formula that doesn’t smell... I wear this lipstick ALL THE TIME.
At £24 for a K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick they are a luxury lipstick.
Inês S.
Bought this lip stick for my wedding colour love liberty, and loved it! It was recommended by a friend.
It lasted pretty much all day, had to re touch only a few times! Now I want to buy more colour :)
Becca H.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
The shade Hepburn Honey is my go to lipstick. The formula of these lipsticks is so creamy, hydrating and very pigmented. I always get compliments when wearing Hepburn Honey.
*Francesca W.
Newcastle upon tyne
Review for: Nude Kate more...
This is one of my favourite lip sticks and I use it almost ever time, total value for money for me. I use a Kylie Cosmetics lip liner (exposed) cause I like it better than the matching one.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?