BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Alicia B.
Review for: Nude Kate
I do not like this colour. It is too pale for my skin tone and I am really pale. It is slightly patchy and as it is so pale you can see my darker lip colour through it. It is nice for ombré however I don't think it is worth the price!
Annie H.
Hornchurch , Essex
Review for: Penelope Pink
I like this colour of the product as it come out on the lips such a lovely and vibrant colour. The quality of this lipstick works far better than the previous charlotte tilbury lipstick that I reviewed. I recommend by far
Jess H.
Hornchurch, England
Review for: Penelope Pink
Perfect peach nude! Long lasting and looks beautiful on olivey skin tones like mine! Packaging is beautiful, a really nice treat for someone OR for yourself!
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
Review for: Bitch Perfect
B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table
k-beats B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful lipstick !! I love to so much , it can be used as a lip tint or be used as a more dramatic brown red lipstick ! It's so smooth to put on and I really think it sits on my lips beautifully
angelica s.
Seattle
Love the shade mom k it is the most perfect nude , has some pink hues but not too strong for those who don't like pinky nudes
Holly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent formula and colour. I got Kim KW. Perfect nude and have received many compliments. Is it worth the splurge though? Probably not
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so happy I got this lipstick, I wasn't sure as my lips always get chapped and for some reason they always look better when I use a liquid matte, but these lipsticks are so hydrating, full coverage and such pretty shades!
Natasha K.
Perfect Nude finally!!! Love this color with CT's lip liner in Pillow Talk. Formula is not long lasting but I don't mind reapplying after drinks or food. Quite spendy for a lipstick but worth it since I found the perfect nude. Tried Kim K. on but that shade didn't work with my skin tone.
Michaela W.
West Kelowna , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom recently just got me this shade as a gift and I'm absolutely in love. I usually don't go for nude colours just because I lean towards pinks more often. Charlotte tilbury has always had some of my fav lipsticks. This is definitely in my top 5.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!