BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Joscelyn N.
Colorado Springs
This is my favorite lipstick of all time. This is the best nude I’ve ever tried. It’s a nice formula and moisturizing. This goes great with her lipliner or just by itself! I would definitely try this if your looking for a new lipstick. The packaging is beautiful and sophisticated.
R B.
Norfolk, VA
Best neutral. It lives in my bag I use it all the time. The formula is absolutely lush. Doesn't stay on super long but a tint of color does stay around. Requires some reapplying.
Mary R.
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Other more...
Love Charlotte’s lipsticks. This lipstick has nice creamy formula, do not dry my lips, great colour range.
Elizebeth S.
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
My favorite style of lipstick, absolutely love Charlotte tilbury lipsticks, I reach for them every day. This looks fantastic at work, gorgeous every day color.
Brooklyn M.
united states
Review for: Night Crimson, Nude Kate more...
The color is beautiful, but the formula is very patchy and drying. It doesn't apply well or evenly and simply looks and feels terrible. Unusable, honestly.
Nela K.
Review for: Other more...
Not too dry but not super shined. Great for a classic lip. I like a warmer shade for the fall that goes great with hazel eyes.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down my all time favorite lipstick formula! Charlotte Tilbury can do no wrong in my book! The formula is creamy and moisturizing WITHOUT sacrificing wear time. The colors are unique enough and are flattering on a lot of skin tones. It is expensive but worth it, even the packaging feels heavy and luxurious. If you like super matte this might not be for you, but this is just creamy enough without being shiny.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire , WI
I got this in Kidman’s Kiss and love the neutral color this is! It moisturizes your lips and feels great on. I’m really wanting to try CT’s Lip Cheat lip liner next— I think it will be the perfect pair together.
Rachel H.
Kansas City
I have this lipstick in Coachella Coral and I absolutely love it! There is a reason why Charlotte Tilbury is quickly becoming my favorite lipstick and it is because it’s awesome. This color is the perfect warm coral lipstick for my fairly fair skin. Despite it being coral, this color can easily be worn year round.
The K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick is the perfect formulation of a decently long wear lipstick without sacrificing moisture. This lipstick stays on for a couple of hours. I put this lipstick on before I leave work and it survives my daily commute in which I drink coffee.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
I love this shade of lipstick. It’s one of my favorite shades to wear. Her lipsticks are nice and apply really smooth to the lips. It stays on the lips for a long time. It feels very moisturizing on the lips. I got a lot of compliments on this shade and when I was asked I would laugh and try to say the name. But I highly recommend her lipsticks.
Serena E.
Are these water proof?
Marina G.
Maspeth, NY
Hi, does anyone know of Stoned Rose dupe? Many thanks!
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
Is the colours the same as the picture??
Nieves O.
I have never used this brand, is it creamy and long wearing? Is there anything different about the product that I should run out and get it?
Val H.
¿Este labial reseca los labios? (: