BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Becca H.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shade Hepburn Honey is my go to lipstick. The formula of these lipsticks is so creamy, hydrating and very pigmented. I always get compliments when wearing Hepburn Honey.
*Francesca W.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Durham
Review for: Nude Kate
This is one of my favourite lip sticks and I use it almost ever time, total value for money for me. I use a Kylie Cosmetics lip liner (exposed) cause I like it better than the matching one.
EVA W.
Review for: Hepburn Honey
This is suchhhhh a beautiful nude shade! In my opinion it's pretty universal (maybe not the best for very deep skin tones though?), but my fave thing is how comfortable it is on the lips. It's a very moisturising formula, I have particularly dry lips and find these very comfortable! I will 100% be buying more shades of these, and probably gifting them too! The absolutely stunning packaging makes them perfect gifts! #giftcrush
Henna K.
Pear tree close, Sleaford
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Nude Kate, Hepburn Honey
Love the colours available, but still think they need to extend the shade range! The formula is lovely when you first apply it and they're very pigmented, but can go a little patchy throughout the day and cling to any dry skin
Suzie K.
Kent
Highly recommend these lipsticks. Such amazing pigmentation, long lasting. Gorgeous colour range. Very comfortable on the lips.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing pigmentation, easy to apply and long lasting. Charlotte Tilbury makes some of the best lipsticks that rival that of Tom Ford, Chanel and Dior.
I love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range from Charlotte Tilbury. It’s one of my most favourited brands. They are ultra moisturising and the colours are amazing.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Other
I got this as part of a Christmas set last year and have bought another one since. It stays on so it’s good value for money and the packaging is beautiful. My favourite gift last year. I’m trying to try her perfume range Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
AmateurEsthetician A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite lipstick formulas. The color is great and the formulation is not tooCharlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick drying. I just can’t stop buying Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. I love them all!
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creamy formula that keeps your lips feeling & looking moisturized. The colors are gorgeous & the color pay off is great
Claudia H.
I've been super hesitant to buy CT lipsticks ($$$). I love MAC lipsticks, Dior and YSL... Is it worth it to splurge on CT???
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Nieves O.
I have never used this brand, is it creamy and long wearing? Is there anything different about the product that I should run out and get it?
Tiana S.
Brooklyn , NY
I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes wash me out. I'm looking for a My Lips But Better shade. Which one of these would work best in your opinion?
Marina G.
Maspeth, NY
Hi, does anyone know of Stoned Rose dupe? Many thanks!