9 varieties available
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.see more...
Top Questions See all 90 Q&A
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
- "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
- "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
- "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
- "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time! It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look. It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips. Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day. I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint! Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range. I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow. It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
- "I got to try this out in Nude Kate. The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is. Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long. The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual. This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips. I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
I absolutely love this product. I'm not huge on lipstick, and never have been but have recently been trying to step outside my comfort zone. This shade and formula is perfect for that, it's not too bold or overwhelming and doesn't feel dry or cracked on my lips. Beautiful!
Absolutely love these lipsticks! Package is gorgeous and the texture is lovely! And long lasting 😊
Absolutely love this lipstick love the colour and the texture. Highly recommended to everyone out there x
Love, love, love this formula! I have the Coachella Coral and it is very pigmented, long wearing yet very comfortable on the lips! CT is one of my favorite lipsticks!
Q & A
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
What's the texture of this lipstick?
I've been super hesitant to buy CT lipsticks ($$$). I love MAC lipsticks, Dior and YSL... Is it worth it to splurge on CT???
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos