9 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buy...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour...3 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes wash ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Other
I really love her lipsticks so much. They don't cling on to dry spots on the lips and they just look so beautiful. I want so many things from her line. They are all so amazing and beautiful. You really can't go wrong.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I tried Kiss Chase, a rosy pink hue, and despite being somewhat surprised it didn't really match what the bullet looked like, ended up loving this color. I got a lot of compliments on it throughout the day! I will admit I didn't love the formula. It was a bit drying to me and I had to breakdown and apply a lip oil over it. Impressively, the color lasted through morning tea and lunch. I only reapplied once! Overall, I will wear this again...just partnered with a lip balm or oil to combat dryness because you can't beat that color!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Review for: Stoned Rose
My other favorite shade in the ctilbury k.i.s.s.i.n.g. line! the perfect matte nude that looks great with cool and warm toned skin. gives a great color that isn't so nude that it blends with your skin and washes your lips out. I also sometimes use this as a base under glosses that i want to have more staying power, or might be too thin in formula. looks like the perfect color of my natural lips. very smooth and creamy, but due to its staying power and matte texture, your lips do feel slightly dry once removed. but not enough to make it bothersome.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have the shade Hepburn Honey. The packaging meets expectations for the price- heavy, retro luxe feel to the bullet. The cap fits snug against the tube so there is no danger of it sliding off during travel but there's no way to see the color without opening it- an issue if traveling with multiple shades. The shade itself is a beautiful neutral brown, which looks fine on me but isn't a "wow" nude- it can be found in other collections. The formula itself is gorgeous, glides on evenly, wears for several hours before needing a touch up.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Nude Kate
The perfect nude (for my light-medium skin) lip shade. The colour goes on smooth and lasts. Looks great with a smoky eye. The rose gold packaging is beautiful. According to Charlotte, she created this shade for Kate Moss.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't think this woman can produce a bad product, of course it doesn't help I'm already a #LipstickJunkie anyways. I digress, the lipstick line is fabulous! I bought the shade "Bitch Perfect" for obvious reasons and I love it. It's so comfortable to wear and it's the perfect neutral, coral color that really goes with any makeup look and your work week. I highly recommend it!
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
I have this line of lipstick in Liv it up. Creamy lipstick Great pigmentation and design. Love the rose gold packaging. It in the expensive side of the high end makeup lipsticks. About 50 CAD, it's a good everyday colour very neutral and long lasting.
Julie H.
Julie H.
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Obi F.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?