BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Alicia B.
Review for: Nude Kate
I do not like this colour. It is too pale for my skin tone and I am really pale. It is slightly patchy and as it is so pale you can see my darker lip colour through it. It is nice for ombré however I don't think it is worth the price!
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
Review for: Bitch Perfect
The shade is gorgeous , it leaves the lips moisturised but the colour doesnt last long. The formula is similar to mac lipsticks but more expensive.
Annie H.
Hornchurch , Essex
Review for: Penelope Pink
I like this colour of the product as it come out on the lips such a lovely and vibrant colour. The quality of this lipstick works far better than the previous charlotte tilbury lipstick that I reviewed. I recommend by far
Caitlin M.
I tried Kiss Chase, a rosy pink hue, and despite being somewhat surprised it didn't really match what the bullet looked like, ended up loving this color. I got a lot of compliments on it throughout the day! I will admit I didn't love the formula. It was a bit drying to me and I had to breakdown and apply a lip oil over it. Impressively, the color lasted through morning tea and lunch. I only reapplied once! Overall, I will wear this again...just partnered with a lip balm or oil to combat dryness because you can't beat that color!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Nude Kate
I love these lipsticks. The packaging is so pretty, and the product itself isn't bad. Lipstick glides on well and does wear nicely through the day. Lips do need to be prepped, otherwise it will cling to dry skin and flake, as the day wears on. I recommend using moisturizing with a good lip oil/balm or mask before applying. Do also recommend lining
Michaela W.
West Kelowna , BC
My mom recently just got me this shade as a gift and I'm absolutely in love. I usually don't go for nude colours just because I lean towards pinks more often. Charlotte tilbury has always had some of my fav lipsticks. This is definitely in my top 5.
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
I have this line of lipstick in Liv it up. Creamy lipstick Great pigmentation and design. Love the rose gold packaging. It in the expensive side of the high end makeup lipsticks. About 50 CAD, it's a good everyday colour very neutral and long lasting.
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. I own B*tch perfect and Coachella Coral. Both are gorgeous colors. I like the gold casing the lipsticks come in, feels very glam!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lipstick. I bought it in crimson night. I've been wearing it nonstop. It feels great in the lips and lasts long enough. I'm very impressed with it and want to get other shades. I will be purchasing more soon.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?