BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...5 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Alice P.
Review for: Velvet Underground, Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Nude Kate, Hepburn Honey, Penelope Pink more...
The perfect formula. Long wearing and doesn’t make your lips feel dry and cracked. Easy to re-apply and smells devine!
jayemmmz e.
Love the colors, leaving my lips hydrated and so full! I get compliments for my tan skin with almost every color I have tried. A must buy and try!
Rachel R.
I have ‘stoned rose’ and it’s my everyday go to lipstick. Perfect for work or a night out. It glides on my lips and feels buttery. It has great staying power and the colour is gorgeous. I have no complaints about this lipstick at all!
BECKY G.
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
If I could give this lipstick 6 stars I would! It's absolutely fantastic and is my fav nude of all time in between a pinky nude and a coral nude everyone asks me what I have on when I wear this
Ellis M.
Morpeth, Northumberland
Review for: Hepburn Honey more...
These lipsticks have a lovely texture and a very slightly glossy look to them but still very pigmented. The Hepburn honey colour is unusual but really nice - I would describe it is a bright nude. I would recommend any of the colours from the k.i.s.s.i.n.g range!
Stephanie A.
Grays
Amazing lipstick. Great range of colours. So easy to apply and long lasting colour. Very creamy formula.
THE BEAUTY ANALYST ..
Essex
I have so many of these lipsticks as they are amazing! nude kate and penelope pink are as titled nude pink lipsticks for everyday wear. So marylin is the perfect creamy red unlike anything you will every use. The stay power and crimson shade is incredible and my favourite red lipstick to use.
GEMM O.
Torquay
I am obsessing over my CT Lippy. I got mine in A gorgeous nude (can’t remember the name) and it applies like a dream. The packaging feels so luxurious and weighted. The formula itself is undeniably pigmented and lasts most of the day.
gifted m.
London, London
I love love love her lipsticks I have around 5 of them. Yes they are expensive £24 for one but they stay on all day, they leave your lips feeling moisturiser. You can eat drink and they still last. Only thing is they are not French kissing proof loool.
Zineb H.
Boston, MA
Lovely! I have Penelope pink! I feel like Charlotte and Tom Ford have created the best and most flattering nudes for every skin tone! I wish it was long lasting!
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?