BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
Charlottes color range for nudes that fit a variety of skin tones is impeccable. I have warm, light medium skin and penelope pink and nude kate are some the best nudes color wise that I have ever found. I can wear them perfectly without lip liner and they are even quite moisturizing.
Amberly S.
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, So Marilyn more...
I seriously love these lipsticks. Every color is super pigmented and glides over the lips beautifully. I never find it to make my lips feel dry or enhance dryness I may already have. I would buy every single shade from this range if they weren't so darn expensive.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
Favorite nude lip color ever! If you are a professional this is a must for your kit! Great bridal lip color! I purchased this at Bloomingdales! Long lasting and creamy!! Highly recommended!! All time favorite!
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. I own B*tch perfect and Coachella Coral. Both are gorgeous colors. I like the gold casing the lipsticks come in, feels very glam!
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
I had never heard of Charlotte Tilbury until I came across it walking through the Nordstrom cosmetics section.  I bought a kit that came with the K.I,S,S,I,N,G lipstick and loved it.  The lipstick is easy to apply and long lasting.
Sabrina M.
West Covina , CA
By far my favorite lipsticks, the colors are very complementary especially if you like more natural and sultry makeup. The formula is great and has a nice sheen to it. The price is a bit expensive, they really are worth the money.
Maia F.
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
The texture was lovely. The packaging is gorgeous. Sadly this was too light of a nude for me. I’m not super dark either... I usually wear a “light” or “light/medium” in concealers and foundations. So I was bummed about this.
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Review for: Stoned Rose, Other more...
Love these lipstick’s! Moisturizes, long lasting. Bought at Charlotte Tilbury and Poshmark.
Repeat user. Would recommend. A little pricey. But they are worth every penny. Yes, would recommend to others.
Jamie J.
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
Love the consistency of it, feels amazing and moisturizing! Very pigmented! This one is a hint of salmon over pink/nude, but looks so pretty on and I bet would look great on many different skin tones!
Jennie W.
Emeryville, CA
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?