BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Jade W.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Penelope Pink
I absolutely love this lipstick! This is the most I've ever spent on a lipstick though I must say! But in my opinion it's worth the price tag. It's so moisturising & creamy on my lips. And very pigmented. I would defiantly buy again.
Abigail J.
glasgow
Review for: Penelope Pink, Nude Kate, Hepburn Honey
I love these lipsticks! I wear them every day and they stay on my lips so well, I hardly have to reapply! The packaging is beautiful I love the colour and style the lipsticks come in, can't recommend them enough!
Charlotte M.
Swansea , West Glamorgan
Review for: Penelope Pink
Penelope Pink is a nude-y-pink, very much like your lips but better. The colour enhances the hues of your lips to create a seductive pout. I love wearing this shade day or night, it's moisturising formula makes it glide on with ease you can definitely forget you are wearing it! The finish has a light shine and gloss to it and for sure makes your lips look fuller. The staying power is pretty decent for a nude, I do have to re-apply now and then throughout the day, however, it's the perfect shade to keep in your handbag. Overall Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are a must have luxury for your collections. I'd also recommend pairing it with the Pillow Talk Lip Cheat liner also from Charlotte Tilbury.
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
Review for: Bitch Perfect
B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
I have this line of lipstick in Liv it up. Creamy lipstick Great pigmentation and design. Love the rose gold packaging. It in the expensive side of the high end makeup lipsticks. About 50 CAD, it's a good everyday colour very neutral and long lasting.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Review for: Bitch Perfect
Omg I was over the moon when I received this as a birthday present, the nude slight peach tone is beautiful I would say suits all skin tones, it's very complementing and subtle, feels comfortable on the lips not drying at all. Yes being Charlotte it is pricey but in my eyes worth it. Obviously the packaging is stunning the golden look is so sophisticated.
Julie H.
Craigavon, Craigavon
Review for: Penelope Pink
Yes, yes, yes! Yes to the rose gold packaging. Yes to the pigment and yes to how comfortable this is on the lips. Penelope Pink is such a beautiful nude with just something special to it! So many people ask me what it is when I wear it and so many people have bought it when I rave about it. Go on, treat yo'self!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I'm so happy I got this lipstick, I wasn't sure as my lips always get chapped and for some reason they always look better when I use a liquid matte, but these lipsticks are so hydrating, full coverage and such pretty shades!
Michaela W.
West Kelowna , BC
My mom recently just got me this shade as a gift and I'm absolutely in love. I usually don't go for nude colours just because I lean towards pinks more often. Charlotte tilbury has always had some of my fav lipsticks. This is definitely in my top 5.
k-beats B.
This is a beautiful lipstick !! I love to so much , it can be used as a lip tint or be used as a more dramatic brown red lipstick ! It's so smooth to put on and I really think it sits on my lips beautifully
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!