9 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buy...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes wash ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Swansea , West Glamorgan
Review for: Penelope Pink
Penelope Pink is a nude-y-pink, very much like your lips but better. The colour enhances the hues of your lips to create a seductive pout. I love wearing this shade day or night, it's moisturising formula makes it glide on with ease you can definitely forget you are wearing it! The finish has a light shine and gloss to it and for sure makes your lips look fuller. The staying power is pretty decent for a nude, I do have to re-apply now and then throughout the day, however, it's the perfect shade to keep in your handbag. Overall Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are a must have luxury for your collections. I'd also recommend pairing it with the Pillow Talk Lip Cheat liner also from Charlotte Tilbury.
julie b.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Review for: Bitch Perfect
Omg I was over the moon when I received this as a birthday present, the nude slight peach tone is beautiful I would say suits all skin tones, it's very complementing and subtle, feels comfortable on the lips not drying at all. Yes being Charlotte it is pricey but in my eyes worth it. Obviously the packaging is stunning the golden look is so sophisticated.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Craigavon
Review for: Penelope Pink
Yes, yes, yes! Yes to the rose gold packaging. Yes to the pigment and yes to how comfortable this is on the lips. Penelope Pink is such a beautiful nude with just something special to it! So many people ask me what it is when I wear it and so many people have bought it when I rave about it. Go on, treat yo'self!
laura A.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
I'm so happy I got this lipstick, I wasn't sure as my lips always get chapped and for some reason they always look better when I use a liquid matte, but these lipsticks are so hydrating, full coverage and such pretty shades!
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
West kelowna , BC
My mom recently just got me this shade as a gift and I'm absolutely in love. I usually don't go for nude colours just because I lean towards pinks more often. Charlotte tilbury has always had some of my fav lipsticks. This is definitely in my top 5.
Jade W.
Jade W.
Reading , Berkshire
Review for: Penelope Pink
I absolutely love this lipstick! This is the most I've ever spent on a lipstick though I must say! But in my opinion it's worth the price tag. It's so moisturising & creamy on my lips. And very pigmented. I would defiantly buy again.
k-beats B.
k-beats B.
This is a beautiful lipstick !! I love to so much , it can be used as a lip tint or be used as a more dramatic brown red lipstick ! It's so smooth to put on and I really think it sits on my lips beautifully
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Review for: Nude Kate
I do not like this colour. It is too pale for my skin tone and I am really pale. It is slightly patchy and as it is so pale you can see my darker lip colour through it. It is nice for ombré however I don't think it is worth the price!
Jess H.
Jess H.
Hornchurch, England
Review for: Penelope Pink
Perfect peach nude! Long lasting and looks beautiful on olivey skin tones like mine! Packaging is beautiful, a really nice treat for someone OR for yourself!
Annie H.
Annie H.
Hornchurch , Essex
Review for: Penelope Pink
I like this colour of the product as it come out on the lips such a lovely and vibrant colour. The quality of this lipstick works far better than the previous charlotte tilbury lipstick that I reviewed. I recommend by far
Obi F.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?