BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...5 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
jayemmmz e.
Love the colors, leaving my lips hydrated and so full! I get compliments for my tan skin with almost every color I have tried. A must buy and try!
angelica s.
Seattle
Love the shade mom k it is the most perfect nude , has some pink hues but not too strong for those who don't like pinky nudes
Lauren R.
Creamy formula that keeps your lips feeling & looking moisturized. The colors are gorgeous & the color pay off is great
Alexandra C.
Lake Charles, LA
Absolutely love this lipstick! Moisturizing and long wear! Doesn't dry out my lips and I love the finish!
Toscha S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
I love the stone color! I will always wear this color. It matches with all outfits
Lilia P.
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
Beautiful, flattering shade. I love the consistency of this lipstick as I have dry lips and this gives you flawless pigmentation without being fully matte. Nice sheen to it, but it does mean that it transfers but it's a shade that fades nicely throughout the day. Packaging is beautiful, as with all CT products!
EVA W.
Review for: Hepburn Honey more...
This is suchhhhh a beautiful nude shade! In my opinion it's pretty universal (maybe not the best for very deep skin tones though?), but my fave thing is how comfortable it is on the lips. It's a very moisturising formula, I have particularly dry lips and find these very comfortable! I will 100% be buying more shades of these, and probably gifting them too! The absolutely stunning packaging makes them perfect gifts! #giftcrush
Millie Y.
Toronto
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
This is a very nice color, it's a MLBB for me. I was hoping it would be a bit brighter, but because my lips are kinda dark, it went on a bit darker. It smells kinda vanilla-y but doesn't linger too long. The application varies, sometimes it's smooth and other times I feel like I have to really press it on my lips to apply.
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, Nude Kate more...
Charlotte's lipsticks are incredibly well thought out, you can tell she's put so much effort into the formula as they are one of the best lipsticks around.

The K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks are different to the others, they have a bit more slip, they're not matte, yet somehow they don't transfer, they don't look really shiny either.

The colours are gorgeous and very complimentary. When you put them next to eachother you don't see that much of a difference until you put them on the lips.

They have a higher price point than most lipsticks but she's a luxury brand. Worth the price, worth the hype.
sian G.
Elgin
I like this formula of lipstick as they are creamy and pigmented making it easy to apply. However like many other lipsticks the staying power of these aren’t great and they need reapplied often. Therefore I don’t believe it is worth the price. However, the packaging is very nice.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?