BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• Can I get this in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this from?1 Answers
  • Is the colours the same as the picture??1 Answers
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
jesse lynn b.
Zineb H.
Boston, MA
Lovely! I have Penelope pink! I feel like Charlotte and Tom Ford have created the best and most flattering nudes for every skin tone! I wish it was long lasting!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This lipstick is so classy and fabulous. I am obsessed with the rose gold packaging and weight of the lipstick. It makes me feel so luxurious when I apply it. First I line my lips with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, then apply straight from the bullet or dab on the lips. It goes on so creamy and pigmented. Even the nudes last for hours. I have a ton of them! My favorites are B*tch Perfect, Kim KW, and Penelope Pink. ❤️
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I purchased these from Nordstrom in the shades B*tch Perfect, Nude Kate, Very Victoria, Birkin Brown, Super Cindy, and Kim K.W. And I can honestly say I love them all. I was super into matte liquid lipsticks only for the last few months but these tempted time to go back to stick formulas, and I am now addicted to these lipsticks. They're very creamy and smell delicious. They also last much longer than traditional stick formula. Highly recommend, and I'll definitely be buying more!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't think this woman can produce a bad product, of course it doesn't help I'm already a #LipstickJunkie anyways. I digress, the lipstick line is fabulous! I bought the shade "Bitch Perfect" for obvious reasons and I love it. It's so comfortable to wear and it's the perfect neutral, coral color that really goes with any makeup look and your work week. I highly recommend it!
Julie H.
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Nkeiru O.
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
I love neutral shades and this one is a plus, soft and last for several conversations. Yes it looks great with many colorful outfits especial blues and yellows. I would so recommend to someone. Pricing $32, which falls in line with many others brands and it comes with a cute gold casing.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lipstick. I bought it in crimson night. I've been wearing it nonstop. It feels great in the lips and lasts long enough. I'm very impressed with it and want to get other shades. I will be purchasing more soon.
Marlena S.
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
Love the creamy texture of the KISSING lipsticks! They're soft matte, and the color stoned rose is the perfect nude shade! Only 4 stars because the formula is slightly patchy. Definitely in need of a primer and lip liner. Overall, Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are great to own!
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?