BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I purchased these from Nordstrom in the shades B*tch Perfect, Nude Kate, Very Victoria, Birkin Brown, Super Cindy, and Kim K.W. And I can honestly say I love them all. I was super into matte liquid lipsticks only for the last few months but these tempted time to go back to stick formulas, and I am now addicted to these lipsticks. They're very creamy and smell delicious. They also last much longer than traditional stick formula. Highly recommend, and I'll definitely be buying more!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't think this woman can produce a bad product, of course it doesn't help I'm already a #LipstickJunkie anyways. I digress, the lipstick line is fabulous! I bought the shade "Bitch Perfect" for obvious reasons and I love it. It's so comfortable to wear and it's the perfect neutral, coral color that really goes with any makeup look and your work week. I highly recommend it!
Julie H.
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Nkeiru O.
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
I love neutral shades and this one is a plus, soft and last for several conversations. Yes it looks great with many colorful outfits especial blues and yellows. I would so recommend to someone. Pricing $32, which falls in line with many others brands and it comes with a cute gold casing.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lipstick. I bought it in crimson night. I've been wearing it nonstop. It feels great in the lips and lasts long enough. I'm very impressed with it and want to get other shades. I will be purchasing more soon.
Marlena S.
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
Love the creamy texture of the KISSING lipsticks! They're soft matte, and the color stoned rose is the perfect nude shade! Only 4 stars because the formula is slightly patchy. Definitely in need of a primer and lip liner. Overall, Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are great to own!
Marlena S.
Review for: Night Crimson more...
Gorgeous soft matte, creamy smooth texture. Night Crimson is a deep brown-berry shade which is perfect for day-to-night looks. Coachella Coral is a light pinky-coral that's perfect for an easy going everyday look. I would own all the KISSING lipsticks if I could!
Caitlen C.
These are one of the best lipsticks out there. They are so creamy and pigmented. My favorite shade is Kim K.W. it's the perfect everyday nude. I definitely need to purchase some more colors because they are bomb! 💣💣💣
lindsay g.
Penelope pink in my favorite nude lip color. I also have kim kw. Kim kw is like a baby pink on me, I have fair skin with pink undertones and red hair. As far as CT products go I have been happy with everything I have tried. Her lipsticks are exceptional.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?