BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
angelica s.
Seattle
Love the shade mom k it is the most perfect nude , has some pink hues but not too strong for those who don't like pinky nudes
Alexandra C.
Lake Charles, LA
Absolutely love this lipstick! Moisturizing and long wear! Doesn't dry out my lips and I love the finish!
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. I own B*tch perfect and Coachella Coral. Both are gorgeous colors. I like the gold casing the lipsticks come in, feels very glam!
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I have this formula in the shade B*tch Perfect. It may be a touch too light for my fair skin (washes me out a teensy bit), bit I love it anyway! The shade is slightly peachy nude, which is perfect for a copper redhead. The formula is very comforting and goes on opague. It lasts a fairly long time for a cream formula so long as you do not eat or drink. The packaging feels very old hollywood to me, which makes it a joy to pull out of my purse to touch up throughout the day. This was one of my first purchases from Charlotte Tilbury, and there will surely be more!
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these lipsticks! I have two of these in the shades Hepburn Honey and Nude Kate. Both colors work well with my fair/light skintone. They stay on for hours and didn't feel drying at all on me. The retro style packaging is beautiful! The only downside is the price, I think they were $32, but for me they're definitely worth it!
Jennie W.
Emeryville, CA
I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying.
Alyssa A.
I own this in the shade B**ch Perfect. First of all this color looks amazing on all skin tones. I am a medium skin tone and it looks more nude pink on me. I always get so many compliments when I wear this shade so it is definitely worth the price ( these are $32). It's very pigmented and always leaves my lips so soft.
Anna R.
Chester, Cheshire
B*TCH PERFECT!
What more can I say! This lipstick is in the most perfect packaging and this shade is bitchin!
This is classy enough for a day look but suits a super smoky eye just as well.
The colour is buildable and stays put. I occasionally add a touch of gloss over this which works really well too. Xoxo
Fatimah A.
Review for: Stoned Rose
I got this as a gift from my friends and i love it. Its a nice nude shade and great with a darker lip liner, makes your lips look nice and big for the great pout look, i would advice ladies who use the product to apply lip balm first as it can get dry.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Nude Kate
The perfect nude (for my light-medium skin) lip shade. The colour goes on smooth and lasts. Looks great with a smoky eye. The rose gold packaging is beautiful. According to Charlotte, she created this shade for Kate Moss.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?