9 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buy...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes wash ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
Jennie W.
Jennie W.
Emeryville, CA
I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying.
Julie H.
Julie H.
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I own this in the shade B**ch Perfect. First of all this color looks amazing on all skin tones. I am a medium skin tone and it looks more nude pink on me. I always get so many compliments when I wear this shade so it is definitely worth the price ( these are $32). It's very pigmented and always leaves my lips so soft.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these lipsticks! I have two of these in the shades Hepburn Honey and Nude Kate. Both colors work well with my fair/light skintone. They stay on for hours and didn't feel drying at all on me. The retro style packaging is beautiful! The only downside is the price, I think they were $32, but for me they're definitely worth it!
Kara F.
Kara F.
Elk city, OK
Love the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. I own B*tch perfect and Coachella Coral. Both are gorgeous colors. I like the gold casing the lipsticks come in, feels very glam!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Chester, Cheshire
B*TCH PERFECT!
What more can I say! This lipstick is in the most perfect packaging and this shade is bitchin!
This is classy enough for a day look but suits a super smoky eye just as well.
The colour is buildable and stays put. I occasionally add a touch of gloss over this which works really well too. Xoxo
Fatimah A.
Fatimah A.
Review for: Stoned Rose
I got this as a gift from my friends and i love it. Its a nice nude shade and great with a darker lip liner, makes your lips look nice and big for the great pout look, i would advice ladies who use the product to apply lip balm first as it can get dry.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Nude Kate
The perfect nude (for my light-medium skin) lip shade. The colour goes on smooth and lasts. Looks great with a smoky eye. The rose gold packaging is beautiful. According to Charlotte, she created this shade for Kate Moss.
Yasmin C.
Yasmin C.
GLASGOW
Review for: Bitch Perfect
B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table
Obi F.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?