BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Ashley V.
Oh my goodness this brand! So far I absolutely love everything! The lipstick lasts all day long and is a beautiful color! I feel like the price is right considering the amazing quality! I will definitely buy again!
Natasha K.
Perfect Nude finally!!! Love this color with CT's lip liner in Pillow Talk. Formula is not long lasting but I don't mind reapplying after drinks or food. Quite spendy for a lipstick but worth it since I found the perfect nude. Tried Kim K. on but that shade didn't work with my skin tone.
Kristina G.
Review for: Stoned Rose
My other favorite shade in the ctilbury k.i.s.s.i.n.g. line! the perfect matte nude that looks great with cool and warm toned skin. gives a great color that isn't so nude that it blends with your skin and washes your lips out. I also sometimes use this as a base under glosses that i want to have more staying power, or might be too thin in formula. looks like the perfect color of my natural lips. very smooth and creamy, but due to its staying power and matte texture, your lips do feel slightly dry once removed. but not enough to make it bothersome.
Kristina G.
Review for: Night Crimson
This shade is the ultimate combination of burgundy, plum ,and brown all in one. i cannot imagine a skin tone this woudnt look good on, because i haven't found one yet. its a very bold vampy color that doesn't leave you looking scary. the wear is incredible, i literally couldn't believe the staying power and the velvety matte texture. minus one star because while this is creamy and feels good on the lips, dryness after removing was the price you pay for all that staying power. but it was nothing a swipe of lip balm didn't fix. love this stuff.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Yes, they are pricey but this is the perfect splurge lipstick. I have Hepburn Honey and it is my perfect everyday nude. They are long lasting but still very comfortable. I will definitely purchase more in the future. Only 4 stars because that is a pretty steep price tag.
Marlena S.
Review for: Stoned Rose
Love the creamy texture of the KISSING lipsticks! They're soft matte, and the color stoned rose is the perfect nude shade! Only 4 stars because the formula is slightly patchy. Definitely in need of a primer and lip liner. Overall, Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks are great to own!
Marlena S.
Review for: Night Crimson
Gorgeous soft matte, creamy smooth texture. Night Crimson is a deep brown-berry shade which is perfect for day-to-night looks. Coachella Coral is a light pinky-coral that's perfect for an easy going everyday look. I would own all the KISSING lipsticks if I could!
Caitlen C.
These are one of the best lipsticks out there. They are so creamy and pigmented. My favorite shade is Kim K.W. it's the perfect everyday nude. I definitely need to purchase some more colors because they are bomb! ūüí£ūüí£ūüí£
lindsay g.
Penelope pink in my favorite nude lip color. I also have kim kw. Kim kw is like a baby pink on me, I have fair skin with pink undertones and red hair. As far as CT products go I have been happy with everything I have tried. Her lipsticks are exceptional.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Review for: Hepburn Honey
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's so lush and moisturizing. The shade Hepburn Honey is SUCH a sexy nude. A staple in anyone's collection!
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?