9 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buy...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour...3 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes wash ...1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...*
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have the shade Hepburn Honey. The packaging meets expectations for the price- heavy, retro luxe feel to the bullet. The cap fits snug against the tube so there is no danger of it sliding off during travel but there's no way to see the color without opening it- an issue if traveling with multiple shades. The shade itself is a beautiful neutral brown, which looks fine on me but isn't a "wow" nude- it can be found in other collections. The formula itself is gorgeous, glides on evenly, wears for several hours before needing a touch up.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I tried Kiss Chase, a rosy pink hue, and despite being somewhat surprised it didn't really match what the bullet looked like, ended up loving this color. I got a lot of compliments on it throughout the day! I will admit I didn't love the formula. It was a bit drying to me and I had to breakdown and apply a lip oil over it. Impressively, the color lasted through morning tea and lunch. I only reapplied once! Overall, I will wear this again...just partnered with a lip balm or oil to combat dryness because you can't beat that color!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I purchased these from Nordstrom in the shades B*tch Perfect, Nude Kate, Very Victoria, Birkin Brown, Super Cindy, and Kim K.W. And I can honestly say I love them all. I was super into matte liquid lipsticks only for the last few months but these tempted time to go back to stick formulas, and I am now addicted to these lipsticks. They're very creamy and smell delicious. They also last much longer than traditional stick formula. Highly recommend, and I'll definitely be buying more!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This lipstick is so classy and fabulous. I am obsessed with the rose gold packaging and weight of the lipstick. It makes me feel so luxurious when I apply it. First I line my lips with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, then apply straight from the bullet or dab on the lips. It goes on so creamy and pigmented. Even the nudes last for hours. I have a ton of them! My favorites are B*tch Perfect, Kim KW, and Penelope Pink. ❤️
Nkeiru O.
Nkeiru O.
Review for: Stoned Rose
I love neutral shades and this one is a plus, soft and last for several conversations. Yes it looks great with many colorful outfits especial blues and yellows. I would so recommend to someone. Pricing $32, which falls in line with many others brands and it comes with a cute gold casing.
lindsay g.
lindsay g.
Penelope pink in my favorite nude lip color. I also have kim kw. Kim kw is like a baby pink on me, I have fair skin with pink undertones and red hair. As far as CT products go I have been happy with everything I have tried. Her lipsticks are exceptional.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lipstick. I bought it in crimson night. I've been wearing it nonstop. It feels great in the lips and lasts long enough. I'm very impressed with it and want to get other shades. I will be purchasing more soon.
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.
These are one of the best lipsticks out there. They are so creamy and pigmented. My favorite shade is Kim K.W. it's the perfect everyday nude. I definitely need to purchase some more colors because they are bomb! 💣💣💣
Toscha S.
Toscha S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose
I love the stone color! I will always wear this color. It matches with all outfits
Obi F.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?