BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...5 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
The formula is a little bit drying although it is supposed to be moisturizing. The color stoned rose is beautiful especially for fall and winter. This is my third Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I enjoy this formula much more than the matte. The moisturizing as well as the matte formulas are extremely pigmented and only one swipe is needed. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold reminiscent of Esteé Lauder.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
I got this in Penelope pink and it was love at first application! It's very creamy and well pigmented. It glided effortlessly on my lips and it didn't feel heavy like a lot of lipsticks do. This is definitely my new favorite lipstick!
Ariel C.
Plumas Lake, CA
Charlotte Tilbury products are amazing! I went crazy and bought all her lipsticks, lip glosses and lip liners (which her liners are the BEST) they last a long time and make my lips look full and beautiful 😙
Rebekah M.
Review for: Other more...
One of the best nude colors I have ever used!! I bought it with the nude pack from Nordstrom sale so I use the matching lip liner. It’s odd to say but I love the smell too! It’s creamy and stays on very well! I only apply maybe twice a day. I love how it keeps your lips moisturized too. It’s a good value too. I wear it almost every day.
AmateurEsthetician A.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipstick formulas. The color is great and the formulation is not tooCharlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick drying. I just can’t stop buying Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. I love them all!
Zineb H.
Boston, MA
Lovely! I have Penelope pink! I feel like Charlotte and Tom Ford have created the best and most flattering nudes for every skin tone! I wish it was long lasting!
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I have this formula in the shade B*tch Perfect. It may be a touch too light for my fair skin (washes me out a teensy bit), bit I love it anyway! The shade is slightly peachy nude, which is perfect for a copper redhead. The formula is very comforting and goes on opague. It lasts a fairly long time for a cream formula so long as you do not eat or drink. The packaging feels very old hollywood to me, which makes it a joy to pull out of my purse to touch up throughout the day. This was one of my first purchases from Charlotte Tilbury, and there will surely be more!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This lipstick is so classy and fabulous. I am obsessed with the rose gold packaging and weight of the lipstick. It makes me feel so luxurious when I apply it. First I line my lips with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, then apply straight from the bullet or dab on the lips. It goes on so creamy and pigmented. Even the nudes last for hours. I have a ton of them! My favorites are B*tch Perfect, Kim KW, and Penelope Pink. ❤️
Blythe H.
Review for: Nude Kate more...
I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion.
Brandi E.
austin texas
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Other more...
I really love her lipsticks so much. They don't cling on to dry spots on the lips and they just look so beautiful. I want so many things from her line. They are all so amazing and beautiful. You really can't go wrong.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?