9 varieties available
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
4.63 / 5 based on 173 Reviews
Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.see more...
Top Questions See all 58 Q&A
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
- "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
- "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
- "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
- "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time! It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look. It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips. Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day. I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint! Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range. I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow. It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
- "I got to try this out in Nude Kate. The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is. Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long. The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual. This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips. I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
I got the shade Kim K.W. From Influenster in a VoxBox. This shade suited my skin tone so nicely. And I was in the market for a new nude lipstick that didn’t wash me out. It was very hydrating, super pigmented, and lasted a pretty long time. The fact that it lasted so long actually surprised me cause I normally don’t like stick lipsticks because they don’t last too long. But this is my new daily go to.
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
First and foremost.....Either I am colorblind or alot of people are. This color is not pink. It' s beige...I'm not sure how it can look pink on someone. I must be missing something. I'm a huge fan of the Color Chameleon eye liners but not the lipsticks. They don't have staying power and the colors are always way different in person :(
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
The formula is a little bit drying although it is supposed to be moisturizing. The color stoned rose is beautiful especially for fall and winter. This is my third Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I enjoy this formula much more than the matte. The moisturizing as well as the matte formulas are extremely pigmented and only one swipe is needed. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold reminiscent of Esteé Lauder.
Review for: Hepburn Honey more...
This is my all time favorite lipstick. It makes my lips look so lushous and hydrated. The forumla is nice and smooth and the packaging is adorable. Charlotte Tilbury runs on the more expensive side but the quality exceeds many other brands. It gives me that perfect brown nude and compliments my skin tone. I will continue to purchase as it is my favorite go to lipstick. I pair it with the lipliner pillow talk :) !
Review for: Other more...
I bought the shade KKW because I just couldn’t resist how pretty it looked on other people. I don’t love this shade by itself for my coloring but it’s perfect as a pop of lightness in the center to make my lips look fuller and plump. Such a gorgeous formula, but I’ve had lower end lipsticks that work just as well for not as high a price tag.
Review for: Other more...
I got this lipstick in the shade “The Duchess” and I couldn’t be happier. These are my favorite lipsticks and this formula is super creamy and moisturizing and perfect for everyday. The color is a perfect neutral pink shade that is super flattering! Definitely will be trying more! Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick is the best.
I love this product. Great Product Holds up long glides on smoothly have been wearing so far for a week and fell in love with this product not too bright not to dark perfect shade. really would recommend in one swipe on the bottom lip and a rub of your bottom lip and top lips together you get the perfect color.
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, So Marilyn, Other more...
B-Perfect is the perf nude, I love Penelope Pink too. Charlotte Tilbury is also cruelty-free & I’ve been using Kissing & Matte Revolution for awhile now! I bought mine from charlottetilbury.com & I’ve got 5 more lipsticks on the way. These wear well & are pretty colors. I’d buy them all if I could afford to.
This is my absolute favorite lipstick since getting lip fillers. Makes my mouth look so pouty and puffy. The formula is so smooth, although I would like it if it lasted a little longer. Here’s a picture wearing this lipstick
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
A lipstick with packaging that feels very luxurious. It makes my lips look nice and the tube looks fancy as hell on my vanity but I can't justify the price for it. I feel like the drugstore has good lipsticks and even higher end brands are relatively inexpensive compared to this.
Q & A
I've been super hesitant to buy CT lipsticks ($$$). I love MAC lipsticks, Dior and YSL... Is it worth it to splurge on CT???
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Are these water proof?
Can I get this in England 🏴?
Is this a good nude color for darker/olive skin tones?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos