Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
By Charlotte Tilbury
Claudia H.

I've been super hesitant to buy CT lipsticks ($$$). I love MAC lipsticks, Dior and YSL... Is it worth it to splurge on CT???

Julie H.
Julie H.
1 year, 4 months ago
I also have a hard time spending so much on one lipstick when I can get 2 from Mac for basically the same price... I recently purchased a couple and am hooked!
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
1 year, 5 months ago
I bought CT Bond Girl recently and loved it! The texture is super creamy and moisturizing and it does show up matte. The only issue is it's not as permanent as a liquid lipstick, so you do have to reapply after eating etc, but that's my only criticism. I definitely plan on buying more!